Hindustan Unilever Shares Fall over 2.5 pct on Higher Royalty Payment Worries
December 13, 2012 4:48 PM EST
Concerns came after Unilever Indonesia (UNVR.JK) agreed on Wednesday to pay a higher royalty payment to the parent company.
On Wednesday, in response to a Reuters query, the company spokesperson said, "As a policy we do not comment on market speculation."
Most Popular Slideshows
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
Join the Conversation
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia
- Rob Ford's Brother Doug Kicks Off Toronto Mayoral Campaign
- Ottawa Issues Warning Against Canadians Joining ISIS, Other Terror Groups – Passports Will Be Revoked
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Australian Dollar Outlook - 19 September 2014
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown