3 Reasons Why Robert Pattinson is Still Hesitant to Marry Kristen Stewart
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 13, 2012 3:44 PM EST
British actor Robert Pattinson is said to be hesitant in tying the knot with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
Last week, OK! Magazine broke out the news that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is already planning to get married and they are scouting locations for their real-life wedding.
There is no stopping the rumors surrounding Rob and Kristen. The magazine quoted a source saying that the two "are set to make it permanent - and legal."
"They're split between doing it in England or somewhere totally remote and tropical," a so-called "insider" tells OK! Reports also claimed that the two are planning to top the magical wedding scene in their movie, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1".
However, other sources claimed that the actor is having cold feet when it comes to his decision in marrying Kristen. There are three reasons why the actor is feeling this way.
First, Robert is still not over the cheating scandal of his girlfriend last summer with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. The scandal caused a major setback in the couple's relationship that led to their highly-publicized break-up.
Another reason cited by sources is that Rob is jealous with Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan. In an interview, KStew said, "I'd love to work with Hrithik Roshan. He's such a wonderful actor and so good-looking. In fact, if I have a boy, I would want him to look like Hrithik, but with Rob's eyes."
This compliment was returned by the actor's reply that Stewart's gushing was "the sweetest compliment" he has ever received and that her comments felt like "a warm hug". It seems that Rob is worried if the two will work together.
The last reason why Rob is toying with the idea of leaving Kristen is because of her body odor and disheveled appearance. According to sources at the National Enquirer, Robert Pattinson has apparently tired of Kristen's "slovenly" ways and is gearing up to end the relationship if she does not start making more of an effort with her appearance.
"Rob's a laid-back guy, but he is starting to find Kristen's grungy habits a turnoff... She rarely washes her hair, only brushes her teeth once a day at best and very rarely wears perfume. He loved it when she made an effort to look her best during the 'Twilight' promotional tour. But now she's back to her lazy old self, and Rob's not impressed," the publication quoted a source.
Thus, until Kristen Stewart straightened herself, a wedding may not be in sight.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS