3 Reasons Why Robert Pattinson is Still Hesitant to Marry Kristen Stewart
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 13, 2012 3:44 PM EST
British actor Robert Pattinson is said to be hesitant in tying the knot with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
Last week, OK! Magazine broke out the news that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is already planning to get married and they are scouting locations for their real-life wedding.
There is no stopping the rumors surrounding Rob and Kristen. The magazine quoted a source saying that the two "are set to make it permanent - and legal."
"They're split between doing it in England or somewhere totally remote and tropical," a so-called "insider" tells OK! Reports also claimed that the two are planning to top the magical wedding scene in their movie, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1".
However, other sources claimed that the actor is having cold feet when it comes to his decision in marrying Kristen. There are three reasons why the actor is feeling this way.
First, Robert is still not over the cheating scandal of his girlfriend last summer with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. The scandal caused a major setback in the couple's relationship that led to their highly-publicized break-up.
Another reason cited by sources is that Rob is jealous with Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan. In an interview, KStew said, "I'd love to work with Hrithik Roshan. He's such a wonderful actor and so good-looking. In fact, if I have a boy, I would want him to look like Hrithik, but with Rob's eyes."
This compliment was returned by the actor's reply that Stewart's gushing was "the sweetest compliment" he has ever received and that her comments felt like "a warm hug". It seems that Rob is worried if the two will work together.
The last reason why Rob is toying with the idea of leaving Kristen is because of her body odor and disheveled appearance. According to sources at the National Enquirer, Robert Pattinson has apparently tired of Kristen's "slovenly" ways and is gearing up to end the relationship if she does not start making more of an effort with her appearance.
"Rob's a laid-back guy, but he is starting to find Kristen's grungy habits a turnoff... She rarely washes her hair, only brushes her teeth once a day at best and very rarely wears perfume. He loved it when she made an effort to look her best during the 'Twilight' promotional tour. But now she's back to her lazy old self, and Rob's not impressed," the publication quoted a source.
Thus, until Kristen Stewart straightened herself, a wedding may not be in sight.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch