Kristen Stewart's 12.12.12 Concert Appearance Attracts Haters
December 13, 2012 1:36 PM EST
Kristen Stewart's 12.12.12: The Concert for Sandy Relief appearance attracted a wide range of online haters Wednesday night, as people attacked her appearance, her acting ability, her clothing and more.
Kristen Stewart, the controversial "Twilight" movie franchise star, has been a target of movie fans' insults ever since a scandal emerged surrounding her cheating on "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson.
And that continued following her appearance on Wednesday during the 12.12.12 The Concert for Sandy Relief at Madison Square Garden, during which she introduced musicians Jon Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen.
Her choice of outfit didn't do much to help her from the outset, as she took the stage at the Hurricane Sandy victims benefit concert in an odd yellow, gray and black jumpsuit-like ensemble.
Plus her usually-radiant face looked a little worse for the wear, as it was a little hollowed-out looking and her eyes were dark and sunken.
The insults came fast and harsh as soon as she took the stage, and at one point Wednesday evening her nickname "KStew" and her name (misspelled as "Kristin Stewart") even surged up Twitter's trending topics list.
Here are some examples of the barrage of visciousness that spewed Kristen Stewart's way on Twitter following her taking the stage at 12.12.12: The Concert for Sandy Relief:
@Simpson345 made fun of her neon get-up:
"Kristin Stewart looks like she got gang banged by a bunch of highlighters."
Some were a little less harsh, instead just offering roast-style jokes, like in this tweet by @johnnymetro:
"Kristin Stewart's wind blown hair recreates what it's like to be in trapped in a storm
And @t0rwh0ree made fun of Kristen Stewart's acting abilities:
"Using the words "great young actress" to describe Kristin Stewart is like asking to be hit."
Some Twitter users simply made fun of the fact that so many users of the social media site had spelled KStew's name wrong, including @AmazedByRobsten, who tweeted the following:
"'Kristin' Stewart' (- KristEn) At least she's doing something to help instead of spewing hate in the TT like some people. Idiots. Get a life."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money