Kristen Stewart's 12.12.12 Concert Appearance Attracts Haters
December 13, 2012 1:36 PM EST
Kristen Stewart's 12.12.12: The Concert for Sandy Relief appearance attracted a wide range of online haters Wednesday night, as people attacked her appearance, her acting ability, her clothing and more.
Kristen Stewart, the controversial "Twilight" movie franchise star, has been a target of movie fans' insults ever since a scandal emerged surrounding her cheating on "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson.
And that continued following her appearance on Wednesday during the 12.12.12 The Concert for Sandy Relief at Madison Square Garden, during which she introduced musicians Jon Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen.
Her choice of outfit didn't do much to help her from the outset, as she took the stage at the Hurricane Sandy victims benefit concert in an odd yellow, gray and black jumpsuit-like ensemble.
Plus her usually-radiant face looked a little worse for the wear, as it was a little hollowed-out looking and her eyes were dark and sunken.
The insults came fast and harsh as soon as she took the stage, and at one point Wednesday evening her nickname "KStew" and her name (misspelled as "Kristin Stewart") even surged up Twitter's trending topics list.
Here are some examples of the barrage of visciousness that spewed Kristen Stewart's way on Twitter following her taking the stage at 12.12.12: The Concert for Sandy Relief:
@Simpson345 made fun of her neon get-up:
"Kristin Stewart looks like she got gang banged by a bunch of highlighters."
Some were a little less harsh, instead just offering roast-style jokes, like in this tweet by @johnnymetro:
"Kristin Stewart's wind blown hair recreates what it's like to be in trapped in a storm
And @t0rwh0ree made fun of Kristen Stewart's acting abilities:
"Using the words "great young actress" to describe Kristin Stewart is like asking to be hit."
Some Twitter users simply made fun of the fact that so many users of the social media site had spelled KStew's name wrong, including @AmazedByRobsten, who tweeted the following:
"'Kristin' Stewart' (- KristEn) At least she's doing something to help instead of spewing hate in the TT like some people. Idiots. Get a life."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]