Kristen Stewart's 12.12.12 Concert Appearance Attracts Haters
December 13, 2012 1:36 PM EST
Kristen Stewart's 12.12.12: The Concert for Sandy Relief appearance attracted a wide range of online haters Wednesday night, as people attacked her appearance, her acting ability, her clothing and more.
Kristen Stewart, the controversial "Twilight" movie franchise star, has been a target of movie fans' insults ever since a scandal emerged surrounding her cheating on "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson.
And that continued following her appearance on Wednesday during the 12.12.12 The Concert for Sandy Relief at Madison Square Garden, during which she introduced musicians Jon Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen.
Her choice of outfit didn't do much to help her from the outset, as she took the stage at the Hurricane Sandy victims benefit concert in an odd yellow, gray and black jumpsuit-like ensemble.
Plus her usually-radiant face looked a little worse for the wear, as it was a little hollowed-out looking and her eyes were dark and sunken.
The insults came fast and harsh as soon as she took the stage, and at one point Wednesday evening her nickname "KStew" and her name (misspelled as "Kristin Stewart") even surged up Twitter's trending topics list.
Here are some examples of the barrage of visciousness that spewed Kristen Stewart's way on Twitter following her taking the stage at 12.12.12: The Concert for Sandy Relief:
@Simpson345 made fun of her neon get-up:
"Kristin Stewart looks like she got gang banged by a bunch of highlighters."
Some were a little less harsh, instead just offering roast-style jokes, like in this tweet by @johnnymetro:
"Kristin Stewart's wind blown hair recreates what it's like to be in trapped in a storm
And @t0rwh0ree made fun of Kristen Stewart's acting abilities:
"Using the words "great young actress" to describe Kristin Stewart is like asking to be hit."
Some Twitter users simply made fun of the fact that so many users of the social media site had spelled KStew's name wrong, including @AmazedByRobsten, who tweeted the following:
"'Kristin' Stewart' (- KristEn) At least she's doing something to help instead of spewing hate in the TT like some people. Idiots. Get a life."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Baby Bump Pictures Allegedly Arrive on Instagram, Reported to be Pregnant with French Montana's Baby
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- CCTV Footage Captured Children Being Beaten To Sleep And Physically Abused Inside Nursery
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report