Kristen Stewart's 12.12.12 Concert Appearance Attracts Haters
December 13, 2012 1:36 PM EST
Kristen Stewart's 12.12.12: The Concert for Sandy Relief appearance attracted a wide range of online haters Wednesday night, as people attacked her appearance, her acting ability, her clothing and more.
Kristen Stewart, the controversial "Twilight" movie franchise star, has been a target of movie fans' insults ever since a scandal emerged surrounding her cheating on "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson.
And that continued following her appearance on Wednesday during the 12.12.12 The Concert for Sandy Relief at Madison Square Garden, during which she introduced musicians Jon Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen.
Her choice of outfit didn't do much to help her from the outset, as she took the stage at the Hurricane Sandy victims benefit concert in an odd yellow, gray and black jumpsuit-like ensemble.
Plus her usually-radiant face looked a little worse for the wear, as it was a little hollowed-out looking and her eyes were dark and sunken.
The insults came fast and harsh as soon as she took the stage, and at one point Wednesday evening her nickname "KStew" and her name (misspelled as "Kristin Stewart") even surged up Twitter's trending topics list.
Here are some examples of the barrage of visciousness that spewed Kristen Stewart's way on Twitter following her taking the stage at 12.12.12: The Concert for Sandy Relief:
@Simpson345 made fun of her neon get-up:
"Kristin Stewart looks like she got gang banged by a bunch of highlighters."
Some were a little less harsh, instead just offering roast-style jokes, like in this tweet by @johnnymetro:
"Kristin Stewart's wind blown hair recreates what it's like to be in trapped in a storm
And @t0rwh0ree made fun of Kristen Stewart's acting abilities:
"Using the words "great young actress" to describe Kristin Stewart is like asking to be hit."
Some Twitter users simply made fun of the fact that so many users of the social media site had spelled KStew's name wrong, including @AmazedByRobsten, who tweeted the following:
"'Kristin' Stewart' (- KristEn) At least she's doing something to help instead of spewing hate in the TT like some people. Idiots. Get a life."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS