Kristen Stewart's 12.12.12 Concert Appearance Attracts Haters
December 13, 2012 1:36 PM EST
Kristen Stewart's 12.12.12: The Concert for Sandy Relief appearance attracted a wide range of online haters Wednesday night, as people attacked her appearance, her acting ability, her clothing and more.
Kristen Stewart, the controversial "Twilight" movie franchise star, has been a target of movie fans' insults ever since a scandal emerged surrounding her cheating on "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson.
And that continued following her appearance on Wednesday during the 12.12.12 The Concert for Sandy Relief at Madison Square Garden, during which she introduced musicians Jon Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen.
Her choice of outfit didn't do much to help her from the outset, as she took the stage at the Hurricane Sandy victims benefit concert in an odd yellow, gray and black jumpsuit-like ensemble.
Plus her usually-radiant face looked a little worse for the wear, as it was a little hollowed-out looking and her eyes were dark and sunken.
The insults came fast and harsh as soon as she took the stage, and at one point Wednesday evening her nickname "KStew" and her name (misspelled as "Kristin Stewart") even surged up Twitter's trending topics list.
Here are some examples of the barrage of visciousness that spewed Kristen Stewart's way on Twitter following her taking the stage at 12.12.12: The Concert for Sandy Relief:
@Simpson345 made fun of her neon get-up:
"Kristin Stewart looks like she got gang banged by a bunch of highlighters."
Some were a little less harsh, instead just offering roast-style jokes, like in this tweet by @johnnymetro:
"Kristin Stewart's wind blown hair recreates what it's like to be in trapped in a storm
And @t0rwh0ree made fun of Kristen Stewart's acting abilities:
"Using the words "great young actress" to describe Kristin Stewart is like asking to be hit."
Some Twitter users simply made fun of the fact that so many users of the social media site had spelled KStew's name wrong, including @AmazedByRobsten, who tweeted the following:
"'Kristin' Stewart' (- KristEn) At least she's doing something to help instead of spewing hate in the TT like some people. Idiots. Get a life."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Lady Gaga Turns Greek Goddess In A Sea Shell Bra And Pair Of Thongs: Shares Racy Photos From Her Bathroom
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- Chinese Property Developer Flees To New Zealand After China Arrests Vice-Mayor For Corrupt Deals
- Amazon Announces 7 New Kindles: Upgraded Amazon 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX Available Now On Pre-order