Update 4.1.2 for Galaxy Note 2, Note 2 LTE
By Vittorio Hernandez | December 12, 2012 10:52 AM EST
It is one of the first to have the Android JellyBean 4.1.1. The two versions of Galaxy Note 2, N7100 and the LTE type N7105, will both receive 4.1.2 update of the JellyBean.
The first Galaxy Note 2 phones to receive the update will be released in Poland followed by Sweden since both countries have the same build number JZO54K in the software package.
The update changes of the 4.1.2 to Galaxy Note 2 are massive and various tweaks are open now to users.
Here are some of the changelogs of the 4.1.2 update for Galaxy Note 2:
§ Additional features in the Notification Toggles
§ Customisable Notification Panel
§ Allows disable option of Brightness Slider in the Notification Panel
§ Multi-view can now be disabled
§ Browser improvement
§ Status Bar from Grey to Black
§ Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard
§ Lockscreen with New Ink Effect
§ Group Cast app
The update method can be done using Over the Air software update or via Samsung Kies.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 features 5.5" of screen size with 720x1280 resolution and uses Super AMOLED technology. It is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, and Mali-400MP for graphics. The devices also have 8MP of rear camera, 1.9MP of front camera, and 16, 32, or 64GB internal memory with microSD card expansion slot of up to 64GB.
According to PopHerald, the Note 2 is one of the hottest mobile units in the United States due to its cheaper price tag off-contract and unlocked micro-SIM card.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?