Update 4.1.2 for Galaxy Note 2, Note 2 LTE
By Vittorio Hernandez | December 12, 2012 10:52 AM EST
It is one of the first to have the Android JellyBean 4.1.1. The two versions of Galaxy Note 2, N7100 and the LTE type N7105, will both receive 4.1.2 update of the JellyBean.
The first Galaxy Note 2 phones to receive the update will be released in Poland followed by Sweden since both countries have the same build number JZO54K in the software package.
The update changes of the 4.1.2 to Galaxy Note 2 are massive and various tweaks are open now to users.
Here are some of the changelogs of the 4.1.2 update for Galaxy Note 2:
§ Additional features in the Notification Toggles
§ Customisable Notification Panel
§ Allows disable option of Brightness Slider in the Notification Panel
§ Multi-view can now be disabled
§ Browser improvement
§ Status Bar from Grey to Black
§ Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard
§ Lockscreen with New Ink Effect
§ Group Cast app
The update method can be done using Over the Air software update or via Samsung Kies.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 features 5.5" of screen size with 720x1280 resolution and uses Super AMOLED technology. It is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, and Mali-400MP for graphics. The devices also have 8MP of rear camera, 1.9MP of front camera, and 16, 32, or 64GB internal memory with microSD card expansion slot of up to 64GB.
According to PopHerald, the Note 2 is one of the hottest mobile units in the United States due to its cheaper price tag off-contract and unlocked micro-SIM card.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales