Update 4.1.2 for Galaxy Note 2, Note 2 LTE
By Vittorio Hernandez | December 12, 2012 10:52 AM EST
It is one of the first to have the Android JellyBean 4.1.1. The two versions of Galaxy Note 2, N7100 and the LTE type N7105, will both receive 4.1.2 update of the JellyBean.
The first Galaxy Note 2 phones to receive the update will be released in Poland followed by Sweden since both countries have the same build number JZO54K in the software package.
The update changes of the 4.1.2 to Galaxy Note 2 are massive and various tweaks are open now to users.
Here are some of the changelogs of the 4.1.2 update for Galaxy Note 2:
§ Additional features in the Notification Toggles
§ Customisable Notification Panel
§ Allows disable option of Brightness Slider in the Notification Panel
§ Multi-view can now be disabled
§ Browser improvement
§ Status Bar from Grey to Black
§ Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard
§ Lockscreen with New Ink Effect
§ Group Cast app
The update method can be done using Over the Air software update or via Samsung Kies.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 features 5.5" of screen size with 720x1280 resolution and uses Super AMOLED technology. It is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, and Mali-400MP for graphics. The devices also have 8MP of rear camera, 1.9MP of front camera, and 16, 32, or 64GB internal memory with microSD card expansion slot of up to 64GB.
According to PopHerald, the Note 2 is one of the hottest mobile units in the United States due to its cheaper price tag off-contract and unlocked micro-SIM card.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- #Snapgate: iPad Air 2 Breaks While Undergoing Bend Test
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'