One Direction Boys Annoyed by 'Haylor'?
By Diadem Pambid | December 11, 2012 4:11 PM EST
One Direction has been dubbed as the boy band group with the most "bromance." However, the playboy of the group, Harry Styles is clearly changing that image. Well, there is a saying "Bros over h*es", Mr. Harry Styles!
The latest "Haylor" duo, Harry Styles and Taylor Swift have been caught up in controversy over the past week. At the latest, they have been spotted holding hands in public. "Haylor" is definitely taking it to a new level. Overnights and a private getaway which border on classy to downright slutty.
The country crooner, Taylor Swift and One Direction's Harry Style have been spotted flying away from the Big Apple to London. The couple used Swift's private jet on Friday night and landed at England's Luton airport at around 9:30AM, Saturday. It pretty much looks like happily ever after but haters of Swift consider it more like a publicity stunt.
According to web tabloids, as soon as the couple had landed, "Haylor" went straight to Styles' apartment in London. Safety first people!
However, nothing done is always golden. Sources confirm that Styles' lads were not all that happy when he ditched them like a dog in a park.
"The rest of the band were a bit annoyed about the whole thing. They took a Virgin commercial flight and there were tons of spare seats on the jet. They were a bit miffed that Harry chose to go with her instead of them. They had just finished a huge concert in NY and all of them were on a high, the fact he left them to travel solo irritated them a bit," says a source to E! Online.
Again Mr. Styles, it is best to stick to the saying "Bros over h*es."
"Harry normally likes girls who have a tartier look. Taylor isn't really his type. Everyone is questioning whether he is really into Taylor, but that might just be jealousy. He is certainly getting a lot more attention than his bandmates. Harry isn't looking for anything serious right now, but maybe it will last, we will have to wait and see," continued the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight