Bharti Infratel to Raise $120 million of IPO Shares to Anchor Investors
December 11, 2012 3:15 PM EST
Bharti Infratel Ltd, the telecommunications tower arm of top Indian mobile carrier Bharti Airtel (BRTI.NS), said it will allot shares worth $120 million to cornerstone investors as part of its up to $832 million initial public offering.
Investors including units of Morgan Stanley (MS.N) and Citigroup (C.N) have agreed to buy 28.3 million shares of Bharti Infratel at 230 rupees apiece, the company said in a regulatory filing on Monday.
The share sale opens for public subscription on Tuesday and will close on Friday.
Bharti Infratel has set a price band of between 210 rupees and 240 rupees a share for the issue of 188.9 million shares, or 10 percent of its equity, in what will be the country's biggest IPO in two years.
Bharti Infratel is selling about 146 million new shares in the IPO, while four private equity investors including arms of Singapore state investor Temasek TEM.UL and Goldman Sachs (GS.N) are selling the remainder.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAC.N), JPMorgan (JPM.N), Barclays (BARC.L), Standard Chartered (STAN.L), Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE), HSBC (HSBA.L) and UBS (UBSN.VX), and India's Kotak Mahindra and Enam, are Bharti Infratel's advisers for the IPO.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Russia Demands Ukraine Release Communications With Doomed Malaysia Airlines MH17, Preliminary Report On Investigations Out This Month
- Ebola Update: Liberian Forces Receive Shoot Orders Against People Trying to Cross from Sierra Leone Border
- Historic First Time: Catholic Pontiff Pope Francis Supports Military Intervention Against ISIS In Iraq
- Chinese Airlines Receives Lawsuit for Rejecting HIV-Positive Passengers
- Travel Alert: Canada Issues Warning Against Chikungunya Disease in Caribbean
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015