Bharti Infratel to Raise $120 million of IPO Shares to Anchor Investors
December 11, 2012 3:15 PM EST
Bharti Infratel Ltd, the telecommunications tower arm of top Indian mobile carrier Bharti Airtel (BRTI.NS), said it will allot shares worth $120 million to cornerstone investors as part of its up to $832 million initial public offering.
Investors including units of Morgan Stanley (MS.N) and Citigroup (C.N) have agreed to buy 28.3 million shares of Bharti Infratel at 230 rupees apiece, the company said in a regulatory filing on Monday.
The share sale opens for public subscription on Tuesday and will close on Friday.
Bharti Infratel has set a price band of between 210 rupees and 240 rupees a share for the issue of 188.9 million shares, or 10 percent of its equity, in what will be the country's biggest IPO in two years.
Bharti Infratel is selling about 146 million new shares in the IPO, while four private equity investors including arms of Singapore state investor Temasek TEM.UL and Goldman Sachs (GS.N) are selling the remainder.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAC.N), JPMorgan (JPM.N), Barclays (BARC.L), Standard Chartered (STAN.L), Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE), HSBC (HSBA.L) and UBS (UBSN.VX), and India's Kotak Mahindra and Enam, are Bharti Infratel's advisers for the IPO.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Russia Warns Citizens – Take Selfies, Have Lice
- The Cost Of Getting Infected With Ebola
- Ebola Divides The US: More States Begin Applying Stricter Guidelines Than What CDC Imposed
- Canadian House Owners Preferring To Live In Core City Than In Suburbs: Study
- FIFA May Keep Russia and Ukraine Apart in World Cup 2018
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight