Bones Season 8 Episode 10 Sneak Peek, Pelant’s Marigold and More Teasers! [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | December 11, 2012 1:40 PM EST
Bones Season 8 Episode 10, titled "The Doll in the Derby" will not be seen until January 14. The series is on a holiday hiatus, just like many other TV series this time of the year. But in January, the season's most anticipated villain, Christopher Pelant, is returning.
Bones show runner Stephen Nathan told TV Equals last month that some Pelant scenes were already being filmed. He teased, "[Pelant] comes back in earnest." It is perhaps safe to assume that viewers will soon find out what Pelant's marigold means.
Series creator Hart Hanson also revealed Pelant could figure in Bones' season finale next year.
"[The episode featuring Pelant's return is] directed by Rob Hardy and it's one of the biggest episodes we've ever shot... We're starting to talk about what our season ender will look like and [Pelant] may or may not be a part of that," he said.
Bones Season 8 Teasers, Spoilers: Angela's Career Change, Brennan's Mom
Bones is nearly halfway through its eighth season. Many things could still unfold in the lives of Brennan, Booth, and the rest of the characters. In particular, the rumour about Angela's supposed imminent exit must be addressed.
Coinciding with Pelant's return is a time for Angela to make some decision about her career. But Hanson made it clear Angela will stay in the series.
"This is [Angela's] season to start to think that her life is meant to be bigger than recreating crimes and living in a life of murder," Hanson clarified, emphasizing that Angela will not be written off the show.
Brennan [spoiler alert] will figure in a very dangerous situation by February sweeps. She will have a near-death experience, during which she will "hallucinate" about her mother.
Brooke Langton (of "Melrose Place") has been cast as Brennan's mother for this episode. Larisa Miller was previously seen as Brennan's mother, but this time, Brennan will see her mother the way she last saw her.
For bonus teasers, a new squintern will be introduced. And finally, Cam will go public with her new boyfriend.
Bones Season 8 Episode 10: "The Doll in the Derby"
When the series returns to Fox on January 14, Brennan and Booth will revisit their Buck and Wanda alter-egos. And they'll be doing some ballroom dancing.
Here is a sneak peek into the January 14 episode of "Bones:"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal