Bones Season 8 Episode 10 Sneak Peek, Pelant’s Marigold and More Teasers! [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | December 11, 2012 1:40 PM EST
Bones Season 8 Episode 10, titled "The Doll in the Derby" will not be seen until January 14. The series is on a holiday hiatus, just like many other TV series this time of the year. But in January, the season's most anticipated villain, Christopher Pelant, is returning.
Bones show runner Stephen Nathan told TV Equals last month that some Pelant scenes were already being filmed. He teased, "[Pelant] comes back in earnest." It is perhaps safe to assume that viewers will soon find out what Pelant's marigold means.
Series creator Hart Hanson also revealed Pelant could figure in Bones' season finale next year.
"[The episode featuring Pelant's return is] directed by Rob Hardy and it's one of the biggest episodes we've ever shot... We're starting to talk about what our season ender will look like and [Pelant] may or may not be a part of that," he said.
Bones Season 8 Teasers, Spoilers: Angela's Career Change, Brennan's Mom
Bones is nearly halfway through its eighth season. Many things could still unfold in the lives of Brennan, Booth, and the rest of the characters. In particular, the rumour about Angela's supposed imminent exit must be addressed.
Coinciding with Pelant's return is a time for Angela to make some decision about her career. But Hanson made it clear Angela will stay in the series.
"This is [Angela's] season to start to think that her life is meant to be bigger than recreating crimes and living in a life of murder," Hanson clarified, emphasizing that Angela will not be written off the show.
Brennan [spoiler alert] will figure in a very dangerous situation by February sweeps. She will have a near-death experience, during which she will "hallucinate" about her mother.
Brooke Langton (of "Melrose Place") has been cast as Brennan's mother for this episode. Larisa Miller was previously seen as Brennan's mother, but this time, Brennan will see her mother the way she last saw her.
For bonus teasers, a new squintern will be introduced. And finally, Cam will go public with her new boyfriend.
Bones Season 8 Episode 10: "The Doll in the Derby"
When the series returns to Fox on January 14, Brennan and Booth will revisit their Buck and Wanda alter-egos. And they'll be doing some ballroom dancing.
Here is a sneak peek into the January 14 episode of "Bones:"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June