Vivian Lake Photo: See The First Picture Of Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen's Baby
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | December 11, 2012 11:24 AM EST
A Vivian Lake photo is making the rounds online following her birth Friday.
Vivian Lake is the name of Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's newborn daughter, who was born at the couple's home in California.
Gisele Bundchen shared the first Vivian Lake photo to hit the Internet via her Facebook page, where the more than 1 million people who have "liked" her account were able to catch the first glimpse of the newest member of the Brady-Bundchen family.
The photo was accompanied by the following short message from Gisele Bundchen to all of her fans on Facebook:
"We feel so lucky to have been able to experience the miracle of birth once again and are forever grateful for the opportunity to be the parents of another little angel. Vivian Lake was born at home on December 5. She is healthy and full of life. Thank you all for your support and well wishes. We wish you and your families many blessings."
The first Vivian Lake picture does not reveal much about what the couple's baby daughter looks like, however, as the intimate image only depicts her tiny hand gripping a much larger hand, most likely that of her mother.
Vivian Lake is the couple's second child, after 3-year-old Benjamin. Tom Brady also has a 5-year-old son, John, from his relationship with Bridget Moynahan.
Bundchen never officially announced that she was pregnant with the couple's new bundle of joy, but it became clear as her belly grew in recent months that she was expecting.
Bundchen, now 32, is a supermodel, and she married Brady, the New England Patriots' now-35-year-old quarterback, in 2009.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier