Vivian Lake Photo: See The First Picture Of Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen's Baby
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | December 11, 2012 11:24 AM EST
A Vivian Lake photo is making the rounds online following her birth Friday.
Vivian Lake is the name of Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's newborn daughter, who was born at the couple's home in California.
Gisele Bundchen shared the first Vivian Lake photo to hit the Internet via her Facebook page, where the more than 1 million people who have "liked" her account were able to catch the first glimpse of the newest member of the Brady-Bundchen family.
The photo was accompanied by the following short message from Gisele Bundchen to all of her fans on Facebook:
"We feel so lucky to have been able to experience the miracle of birth once again and are forever grateful for the opportunity to be the parents of another little angel. Vivian Lake was born at home on December 5. She is healthy and full of life. Thank you all for your support and well wishes. We wish you and your families many blessings."
The first Vivian Lake picture does not reveal much about what the couple's baby daughter looks like, however, as the intimate image only depicts her tiny hand gripping a much larger hand, most likely that of her mother.
Vivian Lake is the couple's second child, after 3-year-old Benjamin. Tom Brady also has a 5-year-old son, John, from his relationship with Bridget Moynahan.
Bundchen never officially announced that she was pregnant with the couple's new bundle of joy, but it became clear as her belly grew in recent months that she was expecting.
Bundchen, now 32, is a supermodel, and she married Brady, the New England Patriots' now-35-year-old quarterback, in 2009.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko