'Human Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova and Friend Dominica Plan Move To U.S. To Capitalize on 'Living Doll' Looks [PHOTOS]
By IB Times Reporter | December 11, 2012 8:58 AM EST
Valeria Lukyanova, the notorious "living doll" or the "human Barbie," has a friend with whom she shares her accolades.
The 21-year-old Ukrainian is known for having had extensive plastic surgery in order to make herself look like a human Barbie doll.
Lukyanova has now connected with a friend, 24-year-old Olga Oleynik, who goes by the name "Dominica," who has undergone similar surgeries to make herself look like a living doll.
Valeria told the Daily Mail that she and Dominica met on the Internet five years ago and that both hail from Odessa, Ukraine.
"We were curious about our similarities," she said. "We had the same hairstyle, make-up and even dressed in a similar way. Our friends were sure that we were blood sisters. We are really sisters - but only in spiritual way. We have the same outlook and lifestyle."
Both women boast doll-like porcelain features and tiny Barbie-sized waists. Valeria has been noted as having measurements as close to Barbie figure as a human being can possibly get. Standing side by side, the two look like they could be twins.
They have garnered a living by giving lectures on spirituality for approximately $80 per session. Customers are reportedly very interested in seeing the girls in person. Valeria calls herself "the most famous Russian woman on the Russian-speaking Internet."
According to the Mail, the two hope to move to the United States to further capitalize on their looks.
"We are planning to move to America soon. Dominica's boyfriend is living in the U.S., and my husband wants to start a business there too," Valeria said.
"I am not going to be bored abroad, I'm often invited to photo-shoots and parties."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown