Uranium Energy Corp Earnings: Loss Widens on Lower Revenue
December 11, 2012 3:29 AM EST
Uranium Energy Corp ( exploration company engaged in the exploration of properties that may contain uranium minerals in the United States.
Earnings season is back and more important than ever. ) from $5.6 million (loss of 7 cents per share) in the same quarter a year earlier.
Revenue: Fell 29.5% to $2.2 million from the year-earlier quarter.
At one cent per share, the average estimate for the fiscal year has fallen from 6 cents ninety days ago.
with improving earnings metrics are worthy of your extra attention. In fact, “E = Earnings Are Increasing Quarter-Over-Quarter” is a core component of our CHEAT SHEET investing framework for this very reason. Don’t waste another minute — click here and get our CHEAT SHEET stock picks now.
(Company fundamentals provided by Xignite Financials. Earnings estimates provided by Zacks)
Copyright Wall St Cheat Street All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning October 23, 2014
- ISIS Earns $800 Million Per Year Selling Oil to Black Market
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon October 22, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday October 22, 2014
- Moscow Will Not Publish List of Banned Persons, Also to Ban Imports of European Animal Fat, Meat Byproducts, Fruits and Vegetables
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia