One Direction's' Louis Tomlinson On 'Haylor' Duo: 'I'm happy for them'
By Diadem Pambid | December 10, 2012 8:15 PM EST
"Directioners" are known to be completely obsessed and overprotective of the One Direction boys consisting of Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. With the attention their getting now, it's not surprising that even the boys' love lives would be eyed on by their female fans.
The latest news over the boys of 1D is the newest "Haylor" sensation that is ripping apart fans but one member of the band has definitely something to say about Swift & Styles blooming relationship.
Harry Styles and Taylor Swift might have been pretty quiet about the state of their relationship during the second half of the year. Now, however, before the year is about to come to an end, the "Haylor" couple has finally stepped out not to the delight of fans that is.
While some may go "ooh" and "aw" at the news of a cute couple in Hollywood, that wasn't the reaction of "Directioners" with the news of Taylor and Harry finally becoming official. Some had even suspected Taylor as simply using Harry for the sake of moving on from her failed relationship with Conor Kennedy.
However, with the obvious signs and photos of the couple clearly enjoying each other's company, "Haylor" does not have tragedy written all over it. If "Directioners" are against the couple, Harry Styles co-member is definitely with the couple. Louis Tomlinson has shared his opinion on the lovey-dovey couple.
"I'm happy they're good friends and she's a really lovely girl," said Tomlinson in an interview with US Magazine at the recent Jingle Ball.
"Good" friends doesn't even count because rumor has it, Harry is set serious with Swift. Web tabloids have spread rumors about having spotted the 18-year old singer looking for an engagement ring. If that would be the case, then "Directioners" better start bawling their eyes out because the most playful member of One Direction has clearly met his match in country crooner, Taylor Swift.
Even with the obvious hate Swift is getting, Styles is making sure his fans get the message that the relationship isn't going to end anytime soon.
"Harry is really protective of her. They're not trying to hide it," says a source to Ocean Up.
"Directioners" should start accepting the reality that is the "Haylor" duo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People