Army Vs. Navy Where To Watch Live Online Stream, Preview, Prediction, Betting Odds
December 9, 2012 4:20 AM EST
Looking to salvage their season and end a 10-game slide to their rival, Army meets Navy for the 113th time Saturday afternoon in Philadelphia.
Army dropped to 2-9 after a 63-32 drubbing at the hands of Temple back on Nov. 17. The Owls Montel Harris gained 351 yards and seven touchdowns on 36 carries, nearly out-gaining the Black Knights on the ground.
Army senior quarterback Trent Steelman rushed for 139 yards and three touchdowns, an sophomore running back Larry Dixon needed just nine carries for 106 yards.
Navy has had a far better season, posting a 7-4 record and earning a bowl berth against Arizona State on Dec. 29.
The Midshipmen started the year 1-3, but ripped off a five-game win streak and have won six of their last seven games with the nation’s sixth ranked rushing offense.
Navy totaled 407 rushing yards in their 21-10 win over Texas State, led by sophomore running back Noah Copeland’s 110 yards and two touchdowns. It was the second 100-yard rushing game of the season for Copeland, while senior and team-leading rusher Gee Gee Greene chipped in 71 yards.
Freshman quarterback Keenan Reynolds also gained 50 yards, but had his four-game streak with at least one rushing touchdown snapped. Reynolds leads the Midshipmen with nine rushing touchdowns this year, and has also thrown for eight scores.
The Midshipmen lead the all-time series 56-49-7, and won last year’s matchup 27-21 behind Kriss Proctor’s 97 rushing yards and two touchdowns.
Betting Odds: Navy is favored by 7 points
Over/Under: 55 points
Prediction: This should be a tune up for Navy before their bowl game, but Army will keep the game close throughout. Copeland and Green should have huge games, and Navy will prevail.
Predicted Score: Navy 35, Army 27
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Hits Back At Guardiola Claiming Every Player He Spoke To Wants Old Trafford Move
- Manchester United: Van Gaal Warns Stars That He Will Willingly Bench Them