Army Vs. Navy Where To Watch Live Online Stream, Preview, Prediction, Betting Odds
December 9, 2012 4:20 AM EST
Looking to salvage their season and end a 10-game slide to their rival, Army meets Navy for the 113th time Saturday afternoon in Philadelphia.
Army dropped to 2-9 after a 63-32 drubbing at the hands of Temple back on Nov. 17. The Owls Montel Harris gained 351 yards and seven touchdowns on 36 carries, nearly out-gaining the Black Knights on the ground.
Army senior quarterback Trent Steelman rushed for 139 yards and three touchdowns, an sophomore running back Larry Dixon needed just nine carries for 106 yards.
Navy has had a far better season, posting a 7-4 record and earning a bowl berth against Arizona State on Dec. 29.
The Midshipmen started the year 1-3, but ripped off a five-game win streak and have won six of their last seven games with the nation’s sixth ranked rushing offense.
Navy totaled 407 rushing yards in their 21-10 win over Texas State, led by sophomore running back Noah Copeland’s 110 yards and two touchdowns. It was the second 100-yard rushing game of the season for Copeland, while senior and team-leading rusher Gee Gee Greene chipped in 71 yards.
Freshman quarterback Keenan Reynolds also gained 50 yards, but had his four-game streak with at least one rushing touchdown snapped. Reynolds leads the Midshipmen with nine rushing touchdowns this year, and has also thrown for eight scores.
The Midshipmen lead the all-time series 56-49-7, and won last year’s matchup 27-21 behind Kriss Proctor’s 97 rushing yards and two touchdowns.
Betting Odds: Navy is favored by 7 points
Over/Under: 55 points
Prediction: This should be a tune up for Navy before their bowl game, but Army will keep the game close throughout. Copeland and Green should have huge games, and Navy will prevail.
Predicted Score: Navy 35, Army 27
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Top 10 WTA Fastest Tennis Serves of All Time
- Without LeBron James, Kevin Durant And Other Stars, Team USA Looks to James Harden As Leader In 2014 FIBA World Cup in Spain
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- UEFA Champions League Draw: Schedule, TV and Live Stream Information
- Marcos Maidana Heavily Praised By Mexican Boxing Legends
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- Amazon Threatened by Google’s Partnership with Barnes and Noble