Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers (Cyclacel, Amicus, Universal, UTi Worldwide, Discovery, Diamond Foods, Groupon, RR Donnelley, Clearwire)
By Sreeja V N | December 8, 2012 5:38 PM EST
The top after-market NASDAQ gainers Friday were Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc, Amicus Therapeutics Inc, UTi Worldwide and Discovery Communications Inc.
The top after-market NASDAQ losers Friday were Diamond Foods Inc, Groupon Inc, RR Donnelley & Sons Company and Clearwire Corporation.
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc (CYCC) shares climbed 3.57 percent to $6.68 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week trading range of $2.73 -$8.18 and a market capitalization of 54.40 million.
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) shares gained 2.69 percent to $5.34 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week trading range of $2.96 - $7.29 and a market capitalization of 257.14 million.
UTi Worldwide (UTIW) shares rose 2.43 percent to $12.90 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $12.31, a 52-week high of $17.92 and $1.31 billion in market capitalization.
Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA) shares advanced over one percent to $61.84 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week trading range of $39.33 -$63.20 and a market capitalization of 22.73 billion.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) shares declined 3.85 percent to $14.24 in post-market trading. The shares have a 52-week trading range of $12.85-$39.25 and a market capitalization of $327.08 million.
Groupon Inc (GRPN) shares slumped 1.39 percent to $4.62 in post-market trading. The company shares gained 22.97 percent in regular trading on speculations of a Google bid.
RR Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) shares dropped 1.33 percent to $9.29 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $8.72, a 52-week high of $15.22 and $1.70 billion in market capitalization.
Clearwire Corporation (CLWR) shares fell 1.26 percent to $2.36 in post-market trading. The shares lost over 5.53 percent in regular trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery