Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers (Cyclacel, Amicus, Universal, UTi Worldwide, Discovery, Diamond Foods, Groupon, RR Donnelley, Clearwire)
By Sreeja V N | December 8, 2012 5:38 PM EST
The top after-market NASDAQ gainers Friday were Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc, Amicus Therapeutics Inc, UTi Worldwide and Discovery Communications Inc.
The top after-market NASDAQ losers Friday were Diamond Foods Inc, Groupon Inc, RR Donnelley & Sons Company and Clearwire Corporation.
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc (CYCC) shares climbed 3.57 percent to $6.68 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week trading range of $2.73 -$8.18 and a market capitalization of 54.40 million.
Amicus Therapeutics Inc (FOLD) shares gained 2.69 percent to $5.34 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week trading range of $2.96 - $7.29 and a market capitalization of 257.14 million.
UTi Worldwide (UTIW) shares rose 2.43 percent to $12.90 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $12.31, a 52-week high of $17.92 and $1.31 billion in market capitalization.
Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA) shares advanced over one percent to $61.84 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week trading range of $39.33 -$63.20 and a market capitalization of 22.73 billion.
Diamond Foods Inc (DMND) shares declined 3.85 percent to $14.24 in post-market trading. The shares have a 52-week trading range of $12.85-$39.25 and a market capitalization of $327.08 million.
Groupon Inc (GRPN) shares slumped 1.39 percent to $4.62 in post-market trading. The company shares gained 22.97 percent in regular trading on speculations of a Google bid.
RR Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) shares dropped 1.33 percent to $9.29 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $8.72, a 52-week high of $15.22 and $1.70 billion in market capitalization.
Clearwire Corporation (CLWR) shares fell 1.26 percent to $2.36 in post-market trading. The shares lost over 5.53 percent in regular trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists