Houston Rockets Vs. San Antonio Spurs: Where To Watch Jeremy Lin Live Online, Prediction, Betting Odds
December 8, 2012 9:54 AM EST
One of the most popular players in the NBA looks to help his squad upset one of the best teams in the league on Friday night.
Jeremy Lin and the Houston Rockets will visit the San Antonio Spurs at 8:30 p.m. ET. You can watch a live stream online by purchasing NBA League Pass Broadband.
The Rockets are coming off one of their biggest wins of the 2012-2013 season. They defeated the Los Angeles Lakers 107-105 on Tuesday night in a come-from-behind victory. Houston outscored L.A. by 12 in the final period. They began to foul Dwight Howard towards the end of the game, and forced the poor free throw shooter to head to the line a total of 16 times.
Houston’s bench was the biggest reason for the victory. Toney Douglas, Greg Smith and Carlos Delfino combined to score 58 points. They picked up the slack for Lin and James Harden. Lin had just four points on two of eight shooting, while Harden missed 16 of his 19 shot attempts.
No matter who’s playing well, the Rockets usually find a way to score points. They’re second in the league, averaging 103.7 points per game.
The Spurs also sport a high-powered offense, scoring just one point fewer per contest. They’re success is predicated on excellent passing, as they lead the NBA with 24.5 assists per game.
Each team is playing well entering Friday night. Houston has won five of its last six games, while San Antonio has lost just one of its last eight. The Spurs only defeat in that time came in their controversial matchup with the Miami Heat. The organization was ultimately fined because Greg Popovich decided to leave Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Danny Green at home.
Even in a loss, the Spurs were able to show just how deep they are. San Antonio has the sixth-highest scoring bench in basketball, and seems to have success, despite any injuries they encounter. On Wednesday, they beat the Milwaukee Bucks, without four players.
If the playoffs started today, the two teams would face each other in the first round. The Spurs enter the game as the three-seed in the Western Conference at 15-4. The Rockets are currently seeded sixth at 9-8.
Betting Line: San Antonio-8.5, 212
Prediction: San Antonio 113, Houston 100
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display