Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Marriage Plans: Actress Already Pregnant?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 7, 2012 4:15 PM EST
As news that Twilight couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is already planning their wedding, speculations emerged that the rush is because the actress is pregnant.
Reports claimed that Kristen Stewart is reportedly feeling broody after seeing Sienna Miller bond with her baby. The speculations are fueled by news saying that while the 26-year-old actor has lined up a series of high-profile movies next year, Kristen has kept her schedule relatively clear. This is may be due to her plans to concentrate on getting pregnant in 2013.
"They have been hanging out with Rob's best friend Tom Sturridge and Sienna Miller a lot recently and adore spending time with their baby Marlow. It is made them realize that having a career and a child is possible and in some ways they envy how content those two are," an insider revealed to British magazine Look.
The 22-year-old actress made headlines recently when a US magazine claimed she was pregnant. However, the couple neither confirmed nor denied the rumors surrounding their relationship.
OK! Magazine broke out the news that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is already planning to get married and they are scouting locations for their real-life wedding.
There is no stopping the rumors surrounding Rob and Kristen. The magazine quoted a source saying that the two "are set to make it permanent - and legal."
"They're split between doing it in England or somewhere totally remote and tropical," a so-called "insider" tells OK!
Reports also claimed that the two are planning to top the magical wedding scene in their movie, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1".
The magazine then delves into the predictable speculation about Stewart's wedding gown and ring, the music, the guest list, and the honeymoon options. The media outlet also speculated on possible pregnancy of the actress leading to the early wedding.
The magazine has been running Rob-Kristen wedding stories since 2009 and none of it were true. A source told Gossip Cop that the cover story is a "fantasy and nothing more."
The Twilight couple has been dating for almost three years since they met in the set of the Twilight Saga. But the relationship went rocky when it was revealed the brunette cheated on him with married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders last summer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8