Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Marriage Plans: Actress Already Pregnant?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 7, 2012 4:15 PM EST
As news that Twilight couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is already planning their wedding, speculations emerged that the rush is because the actress is pregnant.
Reports claimed that Kristen Stewart is reportedly feeling broody after seeing Sienna Miller bond with her baby. The speculations are fueled by news saying that while the 26-year-old actor has lined up a series of high-profile movies next year, Kristen has kept her schedule relatively clear. This is may be due to her plans to concentrate on getting pregnant in 2013.
"They have been hanging out with Rob's best friend Tom Sturridge and Sienna Miller a lot recently and adore spending time with their baby Marlow. It is made them realize that having a career and a child is possible and in some ways they envy how content those two are," an insider revealed to British magazine Look.
The 22-year-old actress made headlines recently when a US magazine claimed she was pregnant. However, the couple neither confirmed nor denied the rumors surrounding their relationship.
OK! Magazine broke out the news that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is already planning to get married and they are scouting locations for their real-life wedding.
There is no stopping the rumors surrounding Rob and Kristen. The magazine quoted a source saying that the two "are set to make it permanent - and legal."
"They're split between doing it in England or somewhere totally remote and tropical," a so-called "insider" tells OK!
Reports also claimed that the two are planning to top the magical wedding scene in their movie, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1".
The magazine then delves into the predictable speculation about Stewart's wedding gown and ring, the music, the guest list, and the honeymoon options. The media outlet also speculated on possible pregnancy of the actress leading to the early wedding.
The magazine has been running Rob-Kristen wedding stories since 2009 and none of it were true. A source told Gossip Cop that the cover story is a "fantasy and nothing more."
The Twilight couple has been dating for almost three years since they met in the set of the Twilight Saga. But the relationship went rocky when it was revealed the brunette cheated on him with married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders last summer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy