Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Marriage Plans: Actress Already Pregnant?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 7, 2012 4:15 PM EST
As news that Twilight couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is already planning their wedding, speculations emerged that the rush is because the actress is pregnant.
Reports claimed that Kristen Stewart is reportedly feeling broody after seeing Sienna Miller bond with her baby. The speculations are fueled by news saying that while the 26-year-old actor has lined up a series of high-profile movies next year, Kristen has kept her schedule relatively clear. This is may be due to her plans to concentrate on getting pregnant in 2013.
"They have been hanging out with Rob's best friend Tom Sturridge and Sienna Miller a lot recently and adore spending time with their baby Marlow. It is made them realize that having a career and a child is possible and in some ways they envy how content those two are," an insider revealed to British magazine Look.
The 22-year-old actress made headlines recently when a US magazine claimed she was pregnant. However, the couple neither confirmed nor denied the rumors surrounding their relationship.
OK! Magazine broke out the news that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is already planning to get married and they are scouting locations for their real-life wedding.
There is no stopping the rumors surrounding Rob and Kristen. The magazine quoted a source saying that the two "are set to make it permanent - and legal."
"They're split between doing it in England or somewhere totally remote and tropical," a so-called "insider" tells OK!
Reports also claimed that the two are planning to top the magical wedding scene in their movie, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1".
The magazine then delves into the predictable speculation about Stewart's wedding gown and ring, the music, the guest list, and the honeymoon options. The media outlet also speculated on possible pregnancy of the actress leading to the early wedding.
The magazine has been running Rob-Kristen wedding stories since 2009 and none of it were true. A source told Gossip Cop that the cover story is a "fantasy and nothing more."
The Twilight couple has been dating for almost three years since they met in the set of the Twilight Saga. But the relationship went rocky when it was revealed the brunette cheated on him with married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders last summer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza