Smartphone maker HTC November sales fall 31 percent on year
December 6, 2012 6:28 PM EST
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC Corp's consolidated sales for November were T$21.23 billion ($732 million), down 31.4 percent from the same month a year earlier, the firm said on Thursday.
That figure compared with T$30.94 billion a year ago, and T$17.21 billion in the previous month.
It did not give further details.
(Reporting by Lin Miao-jung; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation