Hailie Mathers Not a Fan of the 'Haylor' Duo
By Diadem Pambid | December 6, 2012 4:31 PM EST
Social networking sites are the best sites to bash celebrities. However, not everyone who bashes a celebrity goes unnoticed especially if the basher is a daughter of a well-known celebrity. The exact thing had happened to Hailie Mathers, Eminem's daughter, for bashing Taylor Swift and her new love life.
If there gone something wrong with a hollywood artist's social media account, one thing is for sure, "I GOT HACKED!" or "IT IS A FUCKING FAKE ACCOUNT!" Same old reason but new story.
Rumor has it that Hailie Mathers, 16, daughter of the 40-year-old rapper Eminem has been bashing Taylor Swift on Twitter for dating Harry Styles. "Directioners" against the "Haylor" duo have definitely found an ally in Marshal Mathers' daughter.
The following are the said tweets of Hailie Mathers on her public Twitter account.
"If @taylorswift13 is really dating the love of my life @harry_styles I will not be happy!"
"Dear @taylorswift13, please stop whoring around with every guy you see. We all know you're only doing it so you can make another album,"
"I am never, ever, everrrrr, listening to your music againnnn @taylorswift13. LIKE EVER."
Obviously, Hailie Mathers counts as another obsessed fan of One Direction. Despite of these tweets a rep of Eminem told E! News that the Twitter account is fake. "Haylor" fans however did not let the tweets go unnoticed. The alleged "fake" Hailie was attacked by the "Haylor" fans.
Hailie Mathers, after receiving a lot of bashing herself had tweeted an apology which is as follows.
"Wow, I didn't mean for people to react to my tweet in the way that they have it was just a bit of fun! Sorry @taylorswift13 for my immaturity," said the tweet, which was then followed by, "I believe I'm entitled to my own opinion, but that got out of control. I don't understand why there are 'news' articles written about it!"
The fake account had over 37,000 followers then after had suddenly disappeared. Hailie's last tweet was "OK so I'm deactivating my account now ... The media is BS."
Whether fake or not fake, hack or not hacked, the tweets are all a really big slap to all "Swifties" or "Haylor" fans.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal