Hailie Mathers Not a Fan of the 'Haylor' Duo
By Diadem Pambid | December 6, 2012 4:31 PM EST
Social networking sites are the best sites to bash celebrities. However, not everyone who bashes a celebrity goes unnoticed especially if the basher is a daughter of a well-known celebrity. The exact thing had happened to Hailie Mathers, Eminem's daughter, for bashing Taylor Swift and her new love life.
If there gone something wrong with a hollywood artist's social media account, one thing is for sure, "I GOT HACKED!" or "IT IS A FUCKING FAKE ACCOUNT!" Same old reason but new story.
Rumor has it that Hailie Mathers, 16, daughter of the 40-year-old rapper Eminem has been bashing Taylor Swift on Twitter for dating Harry Styles. "Directioners" against the "Haylor" duo have definitely found an ally in Marshal Mathers' daughter.
The following are the said tweets of Hailie Mathers on her public Twitter account.
"If @taylorswift13 is really dating the love of my life @harry_styles I will not be happy!"
"Dear @taylorswift13, please stop whoring around with every guy you see. We all know you're only doing it so you can make another album,"
"I am never, ever, everrrrr, listening to your music againnnn @taylorswift13. LIKE EVER."
Obviously, Hailie Mathers counts as another obsessed fan of One Direction. Despite of these tweets a rep of Eminem told E! News that the Twitter account is fake. "Haylor" fans however did not let the tweets go unnoticed. The alleged "fake" Hailie was attacked by the "Haylor" fans.
Hailie Mathers, after receiving a lot of bashing herself had tweeted an apology which is as follows.
"Wow, I didn't mean for people to react to my tweet in the way that they have it was just a bit of fun! Sorry @taylorswift13 for my immaturity," said the tweet, which was then followed by, "I believe I'm entitled to my own opinion, but that got out of control. I don't understand why there are 'news' articles written about it!"
The fake account had over 37,000 followers then after had suddenly disappeared. Hailie's last tweet was "OK so I'm deactivating my account now ... The media is BS."
Whether fake or not fake, hack or not hacked, the tweets are all a really big slap to all "Swifties" or "Haylor" fans.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists