Hailie Mathers Not a Fan of the 'Haylor' Duo
By Diadem Pambid | December 6, 2012 4:31 PM EST
Social networking sites are the best sites to bash celebrities. However, not everyone who bashes a celebrity goes unnoticed especially if the basher is a daughter of a well-known celebrity. The exact thing had happened to Hailie Mathers, Eminem's daughter, for bashing Taylor Swift and her new love life.
If there gone something wrong with a hollywood artist's social media account, one thing is for sure, "I GOT HACKED!" or "IT IS A FUCKING FAKE ACCOUNT!" Same old reason but new story.
Rumor has it that Hailie Mathers, 16, daughter of the 40-year-old rapper Eminem has been bashing Taylor Swift on Twitter for dating Harry Styles. "Directioners" against the "Haylor" duo have definitely found an ally in Marshal Mathers' daughter.
The following are the said tweets of Hailie Mathers on her public Twitter account.
"If @taylorswift13 is really dating the love of my life @harry_styles I will not be happy!"
"Dear @taylorswift13, please stop whoring around with every guy you see. We all know you're only doing it so you can make another album,"
"I am never, ever, everrrrr, listening to your music againnnn @taylorswift13. LIKE EVER."
Obviously, Hailie Mathers counts as another obsessed fan of One Direction. Despite of these tweets a rep of Eminem told E! News that the Twitter account is fake. "Haylor" fans however did not let the tweets go unnoticed. The alleged "fake" Hailie was attacked by the "Haylor" fans.
Hailie Mathers, after receiving a lot of bashing herself had tweeted an apology which is as follows.
"Wow, I didn't mean for people to react to my tweet in the way that they have it was just a bit of fun! Sorry @taylorswift13 for my immaturity," said the tweet, which was then followed by, "I believe I'm entitled to my own opinion, but that got out of control. I don't understand why there are 'news' articles written about it!"
The fake account had over 37,000 followers then after had suddenly disappeared. Hailie's last tweet was "OK so I'm deactivating my account now ... The media is BS."
Whether fake or not fake, hack or not hacked, the tweets are all a really big slap to all "Swifties" or "Haylor" fans.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia