Ric Flair's Legal Troubles Continue: Fourth Wife Files For Separation
By Charles Poladian | December 6, 2012 3:31 PM EST
Ric Flair may be one of the most decorated wrestlers, but he's faced plenty of trouble outside of the ring. Flair's fourth wife has filed for separation, citing numerous affairs and his refusal to pay spousal support.
“The Nature Boy” Ric Flair, also known as “the dirtiest player in the game,” has had a long and storied wrestling career with multiple titles in every organization where he's contested, including the National Wrestling Alliance, World Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Federation. While Flair's villainous playboy image has won him fans around the world, there have been times it has caused problems in real life, namely his fondness for women.
The most recent foe that Flair will face is his fourth wife, Jacqueline Flair, who filed for legal separation on Nov, 20 in Mecklenburg County, N.C., reports WBTV. According to the court documents, the 63-year-old Flair reportedly “had numerous intimate relationships with other women during the parties' marriage, to the embarrassment and humiliation of wife.”
This is not the first time that Ric Flair's marriage with Jacqueline Flair grabbed the public spotlight. In 2010, Jacqueline Flair was arrested after a fight that left him in the hospital, reports CBS News. Earlier this year, in June, police were again called following a fight between the Flairs in their Charlotte condo although there were no arrests made, reports WCNC.
Ric Flair's lawyer, Larry Hewitt, vehemently denied the charges against him in a statement released to the media. Hewitt denies Jacqueline Flair's claims and adds that Flair “contends that there was marital misconduct and domestic violence on her part. All of these issues will be resolved in the courtroom."
In addition to the reported affairs, Jacqueline Flair is claiming that Ric Flair has refused to pay tens of thousands of dollars in spousal support, reports TMZ. According to Jacqueline Flair, the couple had been separated since the June altercation and had agreed to a separation in October which would give Jacqueline Flair $4,000 a month in support, $15,000 for legal fees and $14,000 in owed spousal support. Jacqueline Flair claims she has received none of the spousal support.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation