Ric Flair's Legal Troubles Continue: Fourth Wife Files For Separation
By Charles Poladian | December 6, 2012 3:31 PM EST
Ric Flair may be one of the most decorated wrestlers, but he's faced plenty of trouble outside of the ring. Flair's fourth wife has filed for separation, citing numerous affairs and his refusal to pay spousal support.
“The Nature Boy” Ric Flair, also known as “the dirtiest player in the game,” has had a long and storied wrestling career with multiple titles in every organization where he's contested, including the National Wrestling Alliance, World Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Federation. While Flair's villainous playboy image has won him fans around the world, there have been times it has caused problems in real life, namely his fondness for women.
The most recent foe that Flair will face is his fourth wife, Jacqueline Flair, who filed for legal separation on Nov, 20 in Mecklenburg County, N.C., reports WBTV. According to the court documents, the 63-year-old Flair reportedly “had numerous intimate relationships with other women during the parties' marriage, to the embarrassment and humiliation of wife.”
This is not the first time that Ric Flair's marriage with Jacqueline Flair grabbed the public spotlight. In 2010, Jacqueline Flair was arrested after a fight that left him in the hospital, reports CBS News. Earlier this year, in June, police were again called following a fight between the Flairs in their Charlotte condo although there were no arrests made, reports WCNC.
Ric Flair's lawyer, Larry Hewitt, vehemently denied the charges against him in a statement released to the media. Hewitt denies Jacqueline Flair's claims and adds that Flair “contends that there was marital misconduct and domestic violence on her part. All of these issues will be resolved in the courtroom."
In addition to the reported affairs, Jacqueline Flair is claiming that Ric Flair has refused to pay tens of thousands of dollars in spousal support, reports TMZ. According to Jacqueline Flair, the couple had been separated since the June altercation and had agreed to a separation in October which would give Jacqueline Flair $4,000 a month in support, $15,000 for legal fees and $14,000 in owed spousal support. Jacqueline Flair claims she has received none of the spousal support.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef