Kat Von D Gets Restraining Order From 'Delusional' & 'Paranoid' Admirer
By Maria Vultaggio | December 5, 2012 8:20 AM EST
Kat Von D has placed a restraining order against a stalker, according to TMZ.
Hollywood celebrities typically have to deal with plenty of stalkers, but Kat Von D’s stalker is definitely one for the books.
Von D allegedly believes her admirer has “delusional and paranoid tendencies, including the belief that the FBI is watching him.”
The 30-year-old Los Angeles tattoo artist, whose real name is Katherine von Drachenberg, had to get an order of protection against an over-zealous fan identified as a Michael Nunn.
The “L.A. Ink” star currently has a temporary restraining order against Nunn, which means he has to stay at least 100 yards away from her issued by Los Angeles County Superior Court, TMZ reported.
The restraining order is temporary but a hearing has been scheduled for the end of December to determine whether or not it will remain temporary or become permanent.
He’s allegedly been harassing her on the Internet and even physically showing up at her home in L.A.
He appeared at her house for the first time in April and then at one of her events in June, the website said.
E! News added that Nunn sent a box of candy to Von D’s house and addressed it to her with her birth name.
Nunn began to obsess over the famous artist several months ago when he started to obsessively contact her on Twitter in addition to calling her on the phone. He even posted her phone number on the Internet, presumably so other fans could get in contact with the star.
The tattoo artist has been in the news recently for her make up and break up with Canadian producer DeadMau5.
During their most recent breakup in November she posted on Twitter:
"Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. Lesson Learned."
The two have since reportedly been spotted holding hands.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James