Kat Von D Gets Restraining Order From 'Delusional' & 'Paranoid' Admirer
By Maria Vultaggio | December 5, 2012 8:20 AM EST
Kat Von D has placed a restraining order against a stalker, according to TMZ.
Hollywood celebrities typically have to deal with plenty of stalkers, but Kat Von D’s stalker is definitely one for the books.
Von D allegedly believes her admirer has “delusional and paranoid tendencies, including the belief that the FBI is watching him.”
The 30-year-old Los Angeles tattoo artist, whose real name is Katherine von Drachenberg, had to get an order of protection against an over-zealous fan identified as a Michael Nunn.
The “L.A. Ink” star currently has a temporary restraining order against Nunn, which means he has to stay at least 100 yards away from her issued by Los Angeles County Superior Court, TMZ reported.
The restraining order is temporary but a hearing has been scheduled for the end of December to determine whether or not it will remain temporary or become permanent.
He’s allegedly been harassing her on the Internet and even physically showing up at her home in L.A.
He appeared at her house for the first time in April and then at one of her events in June, the website said.
E! News added that Nunn sent a box of candy to Von D’s house and addressed it to her with her birth name.
Nunn began to obsess over the famous artist several months ago when he started to obsessively contact her on Twitter in addition to calling her on the phone. He even posted her phone number on the Internet, presumably so other fans could get in contact with the star.
The tattoo artist has been in the news recently for her make up and break up with Canadian producer DeadMau5.
During their most recent breakup in November she posted on Twitter:
"Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. Lesson Learned."
The two have since reportedly been spotted holding hands.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists