Pre-Market Movers (Veolia Environnement, ArcelorMittal, Rio Tinto, Banco Santander, Autoliv, Dynavax, PDL BioPharma, First Solar)
By Satya Nagendra | December 4, 2012 10:32 PM EST
Veolia Environnement, ArcelorMittal, Rio Tinto Plc, Banco Santander, Autoliv, Dynavax Technologies, PDL BioPharma and First Solar Inc are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Tuesday.
Veolia Environnement SA (VE) stock gained 2.12 percent to $11.06 in pre-market trading. Veolia Environmental Services North America Monday announced the appointment of Jeff Adix as its president and CEO. Adix replaces Richard Burke, who recently left the company to serve as president of Advanced Disposal Services (ADS) which acquired the assets of Veolia ES Solid Waste.
ArcelorMittal (MT) stock surged 2.03 percent $15.60 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.28, a 52-week high of $23.62 and $23.69 billion in market capitalization.
Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) stock gained 2.01 percent to $50.71 in pre-market trading. The company stock was reiterated with a “outperform” rating at Credit Suisse.
Banco Santander S.A. (SAN) stock gained 1.57 percent to $7.76 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.88, a 52-week high of $8.85 and $72.08 billion in market capitalization.
Autoliv Inc (ALV) stock rose 1.37 percent to $60.50 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $47.95, a 52-week high of $69.61 and $5.70 billion in market capitalization.
Dynavax Technologies Corp. (DVAX) stock tumbled 14.08 percent to $2.44 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 30 percent last month.
PDL BioPharma Inc. (PDLI) fell 2.85 percent to $7.50 in pre-market trading. The company announced Monday that Bruce Tomlinson had resigned as its vice president and chief financial officer due to personal reasons.
First Solar Inc. (FSLR) stock declined 2.51 percent to $26.81 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.43, a 52-week high of $51.89 and $2.39 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans