Pre-Market Movers (Veolia Environnement, ArcelorMittal, Rio Tinto, Banco Santander, Autoliv, Dynavax, PDL BioPharma, First Solar)
By Satya Nagendra | December 4, 2012 10:32 PM EST
Veolia Environnement, ArcelorMittal, Rio Tinto Plc, Banco Santander, Autoliv, Dynavax Technologies, PDL BioPharma and First Solar Inc are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Tuesday.
Veolia Environnement SA (VE) stock gained 2.12 percent to $11.06 in pre-market trading. Veolia Environmental Services North America Monday announced the appointment of Jeff Adix as its president and CEO. Adix replaces Richard Burke, who recently left the company to serve as president of Advanced Disposal Services (ADS) which acquired the assets of Veolia ES Solid Waste.
ArcelorMittal (MT) stock surged 2.03 percent $15.60 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.28, a 52-week high of $23.62 and $23.69 billion in market capitalization.
Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) stock gained 2.01 percent to $50.71 in pre-market trading. The company stock was reiterated with a “outperform” rating at Credit Suisse.
Banco Santander S.A. (SAN) stock gained 1.57 percent to $7.76 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.88, a 52-week high of $8.85 and $72.08 billion in market capitalization.
Autoliv Inc (ALV) stock rose 1.37 percent to $60.50 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $47.95, a 52-week high of $69.61 and $5.70 billion in market capitalization.
Dynavax Technologies Corp. (DVAX) stock tumbled 14.08 percent to $2.44 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 30 percent last month.
PDL BioPharma Inc. (PDLI) fell 2.85 percent to $7.50 in pre-market trading. The company announced Monday that Bruce Tomlinson had resigned as its vice president and chief financial officer due to personal reasons.
First Solar Inc. (FSLR) stock declined 2.51 percent to $26.81 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.43, a 52-week high of $51.89 and $2.39 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales