Pre-Market Movers (Veolia Environnement, ArcelorMittal, Rio Tinto, Banco Santander, Autoliv, Dynavax, PDL BioPharma, First Solar)
By Satya Nagendra | December 4, 2012 10:32 PM EST
Veolia Environnement, ArcelorMittal, Rio Tinto Plc, Banco Santander, Autoliv, Dynavax Technologies, PDL BioPharma and First Solar Inc are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Tuesday.
Veolia Environnement SA (VE) stock gained 2.12 percent to $11.06 in pre-market trading. Veolia Environmental Services North America Monday announced the appointment of Jeff Adix as its president and CEO. Adix replaces Richard Burke, who recently left the company to serve as president of Advanced Disposal Services (ADS) which acquired the assets of Veolia ES Solid Waste.
ArcelorMittal (MT) stock surged 2.03 percent $15.60 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.28, a 52-week high of $23.62 and $23.69 billion in market capitalization.
Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) stock gained 2.01 percent to $50.71 in pre-market trading. The company stock was reiterated with a “outperform” rating at Credit Suisse.
Banco Santander S.A. (SAN) stock gained 1.57 percent to $7.76 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.88, a 52-week high of $8.85 and $72.08 billion in market capitalization.
Autoliv Inc (ALV) stock rose 1.37 percent to $60.50 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $47.95, a 52-week high of $69.61 and $5.70 billion in market capitalization.
Dynavax Technologies Corp. (DVAX) stock tumbled 14.08 percent to $2.44 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 30 percent last month.
PDL BioPharma Inc. (PDLI) fell 2.85 percent to $7.50 in pre-market trading. The company announced Monday that Bruce Tomlinson had resigned as its vice president and chief financial officer due to personal reasons.
First Solar Inc. (FSLR) stock declined 2.51 percent to $26.81 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.43, a 52-week high of $51.89 and $2.39 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight