Pre-Market Movers (Veolia Environnement, ArcelorMittal, Rio Tinto, Banco Santander, Autoliv, Dynavax, PDL BioPharma, First Solar)
By Satya Nagendra | December 4, 2012 10:32 PM EST
Veolia Environnement, ArcelorMittal, Rio Tinto Plc, Banco Santander, Autoliv, Dynavax Technologies, PDL BioPharma and First Solar Inc are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Tuesday.
Veolia Environnement SA (VE) stock gained 2.12 percent to $11.06 in pre-market trading. Veolia Environmental Services North America Monday announced the appointment of Jeff Adix as its president and CEO. Adix replaces Richard Burke, who recently left the company to serve as president of Advanced Disposal Services (ADS) which acquired the assets of Veolia ES Solid Waste.
ArcelorMittal (MT) stock surged 2.03 percent $15.60 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.28, a 52-week high of $23.62 and $23.69 billion in market capitalization.
Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) stock gained 2.01 percent to $50.71 in pre-market trading. The company stock was reiterated with a “outperform” rating at Credit Suisse.
Banco Santander S.A. (SAN) stock gained 1.57 percent to $7.76 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.88, a 52-week high of $8.85 and $72.08 billion in market capitalization.
Autoliv Inc (ALV) stock rose 1.37 percent to $60.50 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $47.95, a 52-week high of $69.61 and $5.70 billion in market capitalization.
Dynavax Technologies Corp. (DVAX) stock tumbled 14.08 percent to $2.44 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 30 percent last month.
PDL BioPharma Inc. (PDLI) fell 2.85 percent to $7.50 in pre-market trading. The company announced Monday that Bruce Tomlinson had resigned as its vice president and chief financial officer due to personal reasons.
First Solar Inc. (FSLR) stock declined 2.51 percent to $26.81 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.43, a 52-week high of $51.89 and $2.39 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money