Brent Crude Oil: Pivot Point Signal 04.12.2012
By Roger Baettig | December 4, 2012 7:27 PM EST
Sell at 110,71
Stop Loss at 111,21
Take Profit at 110,21
Signal valid at 04.12.2012 from 03:00 - 16:00 EST
Add the spread to your buy order.
For each trade I risk LESS THAN ONE PERCENT.
Each day I risk LESS THAN TWO PERCENT IN TOTAL.
There are potential risks relating to investing and trading. You must be aware of such risks and familiarize yourself in regard to such risks and to seek independent advice relating thereto. You should not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose .The content of this website should not be construed as a solicitation to invest and/or trade. You should seek independent advice in this regard. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. No representation is being made that any results discussed within the service and its related media content will be achieved. All opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information is provided as general market commentary and not as investment advice. Trades in accordance with the recommendations in an analysis, especially leveraged investments such as Foreign Exchange trading and investment in derivatives can be very speculative and may result in losses as well as profits, in particular if the conditions mentioned in the analysis do not occur as anticipated. Trading in the Foreign Exchange market is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are available to educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. Past performance does not guarantee similar performance in the future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday September 19, 2014
- Global Markets Overview – September 19, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning September 19, 2014
- Masayoshi Son Is Japan’s Richest Man As Softbank Shares Surge Ahead Of Alibaba IPO; More Millionaires Among Alibaba Employees On The Way
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon September 18, 2014
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet