HTC One X First to get Androidv4.2 Jelly Bean Update than Samsung Galaxy S3?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 4, 2012 4:22 PM EST
HTC One X is already one step closer to the 4.2 version of the Android Jelly Bean. It seems like the handset will be the first one to receive the aforementioned update than Samsung's best-selling smartphone.
The new Jelly Bean update will bring with it stability and smoothness in comparison to ICS, due to internal optimization, fixes of bugs and of course Project Butter.
HTC Droid DNA is the first device of the company which get Jelly Bean OS right out of the box. The device was exclusively released in the United States. However, Good news for HTC fans who are curios on the new HTC Droid DNA, it seems that the device will get an international version - HTC Deluxe.
Recently, a handset called HTC Deluxe has leaked on the internet, and this appears to be the global version of the HTC Droid DNA. The device packs many of the same features such as a quad-core processor, the latest Android OS, 8 megapixel camera and Beats Audio integration.
The device has a 5-inch screen display, which is one of the first with a full HD resolution of 1080p. It is still unknown if the device will support 4G/LTE connectivity.
If the device is true, it will battle against other high end smartphones such as the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3 and iPhone 5.
The HTC J Butterfly is a smartphone released exclusively in Japan. In the United States, HTC and Verizon Wireless finally unveiled the rumored smartphone HTC Droid DNA and its amazing specs and features that make other smartphones bite the dust.
The much talked about HTC Droid DNA was finally introduce at a press event early this month in New York. Although not a perfect smartphone, its pixel-dense display and body design are surely up for competition.
The new HTC Droid DNA boasts 5-inch 1080p HD Super LCD3 display. It included 440 pixels per inch like the iPhone 5 and puts most other smartphone displays to shame. The DNA runs Google's Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean and includes HTC's Sense 4.0+ user interface overlay.
Although the device is sports a Full HD screen display, it falls short in the storage option and battery life. HTC Droid DNA has 16GB of internal storage and a little over 2000 mAh battery capacity.
However, there is no official comment yet from HTC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report