Taylor Swift & Harry Styles Going Steady & Strong in NYC
By Diadem Pambid | December 4, 2012 3:47 PM EST
Move over "Robsten" and "Jelena" because a new couple in town has surfaced and they're about to make it to the top Hollywood love birds this year. Taylor Swift & Harry Styles, or popularly known as "Haylor", finally hit public together. Much to the not-so-delighted "Directioners", it looks as if Harry Styles had very much enjoyed Taylor Swift's sweet company.
Yesterday, dozens of Twitter pictures of the famed newest couple, "Haylor" surfaced. Country crooner, Taylor Swift and One Direction cutie, Harry Styles were spotted out and about in New York City's Central Zoo. Along with the couple on the stroll were Harry Styles stylist, Lou Teasdale, her fiancé Tom and their daughter, Lux.
The couple kept it to a casual with Swift donning skinny jeans, Oxfords, a mustard colored scarf and an eggplant-hued coat. Styles, on the other hand, wore skinny jeans as well paired off with an army style green coat and a slouchy beret covering his infamous curls.
There weren't any photos of the couple holding hands or smooching in public but according to a source, "Haylor" pretty much looked head over heels in love. The source goes on to say that Taylor and Harry "seemed happy to be together, talking and smiling."
Now while everyone else thought the stroll was the last stop for the two, "Haylor" were spotted at the SoHo's trendy Bond St. Sushi restaurant that evening.
"They came in around 8 p.m. and shared a few rolls together," says an eyewitness to Celebuzz, adding, "They sat at their own booth and were giggling a lot. Harry looked really happy. She was talking a lot and he was laughing at her stories."
By the looks of it, the couple's first date went well. Some might be celebrating the birth of such a cute couple but not all fans are golden. "Directioners" have been tweeting and sending out death threats to Taylor Swift's Twitter account for the past 24 hours.
Representatives of both celebrities still have not spoken up on the issue. Right now, the best thing everyone else can do is sit by the sidelines and see if this relationship manages to last until the end of the year. If not, well, "Swifties" will surely be expecting another Billboard hit with Harry Styles' name written all over it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows