Taylor Swift & Harry Styles Going Steady & Strong in NYC
By Diadem Pambid | December 4, 2012 3:47 PM EST
Move over "Robsten" and "Jelena" because a new couple in town has surfaced and they're about to make it to the top Hollywood love birds this year. Taylor Swift & Harry Styles, or popularly known as "Haylor", finally hit public together. Much to the not-so-delighted "Directioners", it looks as if Harry Styles had very much enjoyed Taylor Swift's sweet company.
Yesterday, dozens of Twitter pictures of the famed newest couple, "Haylor" surfaced. Country crooner, Taylor Swift and One Direction cutie, Harry Styles were spotted out and about in New York City's Central Zoo. Along with the couple on the stroll were Harry Styles stylist, Lou Teasdale, her fiancé Tom and their daughter, Lux.
The couple kept it to a casual with Swift donning skinny jeans, Oxfords, a mustard colored scarf and an eggplant-hued coat. Styles, on the other hand, wore skinny jeans as well paired off with an army style green coat and a slouchy beret covering his infamous curls.
There weren't any photos of the couple holding hands or smooching in public but according to a source, "Haylor" pretty much looked head over heels in love. The source goes on to say that Taylor and Harry "seemed happy to be together, talking and smiling."
Now while everyone else thought the stroll was the last stop for the two, "Haylor" were spotted at the SoHo's trendy Bond St. Sushi restaurant that evening.
"They came in around 8 p.m. and shared a few rolls together," says an eyewitness to Celebuzz, adding, "They sat at their own booth and were giggling a lot. Harry looked really happy. She was talking a lot and he was laughing at her stories."
By the looks of it, the couple's first date went well. Some might be celebrating the birth of such a cute couple but not all fans are golden. "Directioners" have been tweeting and sending out death threats to Taylor Swift's Twitter account for the past 24 hours.
Representatives of both celebrities still have not spoken up on the issue. Right now, the best thing everyone else can do is sit by the sidelines and see if this relationship manages to last until the end of the year. If not, well, "Swifties" will surely be expecting another Billboard hit with Harry Styles' name written all over it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Ramsay Bolton
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Best Buy,Target And Amazon Offer Huge Discounts On Tablets Like iPad Air 2, Shield Tablet, Surface Pro 3 And More
- Canada Jetlines Files For C$50 Million Airline IPO