Taylor Swift & Harry Styles Going Steady & Strong in NYC
By Diadem Pambid | December 4, 2012 3:47 PM EST
Move over "Robsten" and "Jelena" because a new couple in town has surfaced and they're about to make it to the top Hollywood love birds this year. Taylor Swift & Harry Styles, or popularly known as "Haylor", finally hit public together. Much to the not-so-delighted "Directioners", it looks as if Harry Styles had very much enjoyed Taylor Swift's sweet company.
Yesterday, dozens of Twitter pictures of the famed newest couple, "Haylor" surfaced. Country crooner, Taylor Swift and One Direction cutie, Harry Styles were spotted out and about in New York City's Central Zoo. Along with the couple on the stroll were Harry Styles stylist, Lou Teasdale, her fiancé Tom and their daughter, Lux.
The couple kept it to a casual with Swift donning skinny jeans, Oxfords, a mustard colored scarf and an eggplant-hued coat. Styles, on the other hand, wore skinny jeans as well paired off with an army style green coat and a slouchy beret covering his infamous curls.
There weren't any photos of the couple holding hands or smooching in public but according to a source, "Haylor" pretty much looked head over heels in love. The source goes on to say that Taylor and Harry "seemed happy to be together, talking and smiling."
Now while everyone else thought the stroll was the last stop for the two, "Haylor" were spotted at the SoHo's trendy Bond St. Sushi restaurant that evening.
"They came in around 8 p.m. and shared a few rolls together," says an eyewitness to Celebuzz, adding, "They sat at their own booth and were giggling a lot. Harry looked really happy. She was talking a lot and he was laughing at her stories."
By the looks of it, the couple's first date went well. Some might be celebrating the birth of such a cute couple but not all fans are golden. "Directioners" have been tweeting and sending out death threats to Taylor Swift's Twitter account for the past 24 hours.
Representatives of both celebrities still have not spoken up on the issue. Right now, the best thing everyone else can do is sit by the sidelines and see if this relationship manages to last until the end of the year. If not, well, "Swifties" will surely be expecting another Billboard hit with Harry Styles' name written all over it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate