Taylor Swift & Harry Styles Going Steady & Strong in NYC
By Diadem Pambid | December 4, 2012 3:47 PM EST
Move over "Robsten" and "Jelena" because a new couple in town has surfaced and they're about to make it to the top Hollywood love birds this year. Taylor Swift & Harry Styles, or popularly known as "Haylor", finally hit public together. Much to the not-so-delighted "Directioners", it looks as if Harry Styles had very much enjoyed Taylor Swift's sweet company.
Yesterday, dozens of Twitter pictures of the famed newest couple, "Haylor" surfaced. Country crooner, Taylor Swift and One Direction cutie, Harry Styles were spotted out and about in New York City's Central Zoo. Along with the couple on the stroll were Harry Styles stylist, Lou Teasdale, her fiancé Tom and their daughter, Lux.
The couple kept it to a casual with Swift donning skinny jeans, Oxfords, a mustard colored scarf and an eggplant-hued coat. Styles, on the other hand, wore skinny jeans as well paired off with an army style green coat and a slouchy beret covering his infamous curls.
There weren't any photos of the couple holding hands or smooching in public but according to a source, "Haylor" pretty much looked head over heels in love. The source goes on to say that Taylor and Harry "seemed happy to be together, talking and smiling."
Now while everyone else thought the stroll was the last stop for the two, "Haylor" were spotted at the SoHo's trendy Bond St. Sushi restaurant that evening.
"They came in around 8 p.m. and shared a few rolls together," says an eyewitness to Celebuzz, adding, "They sat at their own booth and were giggling a lot. Harry looked really happy. She was talking a lot and he was laughing at her stories."
By the looks of it, the couple's first date went well. Some might be celebrating the birth of such a cute couple but not all fans are golden. "Directioners" have been tweeting and sending out death threats to Taylor Swift's Twitter account for the past 24 hours.
Representatives of both celebrities still have not spoken up on the issue. Right now, the best thing everyone else can do is sit by the sidelines and see if this relationship manages to last until the end of the year. If not, well, "Swifties" will surely be expecting another Billboard hit with Harry Styles' name written all over it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best