Taylor Swift & Harry Styles Going Steady & Strong in NYC
By Diadem Pambid | December 4, 2012 3:47 PM EST
Move over "Robsten" and "Jelena" because a new couple in town has surfaced and they're about to make it to the top Hollywood love birds this year. Taylor Swift & Harry Styles, or popularly known as "Haylor", finally hit public together. Much to the not-so-delighted "Directioners", it looks as if Harry Styles had very much enjoyed Taylor Swift's sweet company.
Yesterday, dozens of Twitter pictures of the famed newest couple, "Haylor" surfaced. Country crooner, Taylor Swift and One Direction cutie, Harry Styles were spotted out and about in New York City's Central Zoo. Along with the couple on the stroll were Harry Styles stylist, Lou Teasdale, her fiancé Tom and their daughter, Lux.
The couple kept it to a casual with Swift donning skinny jeans, Oxfords, a mustard colored scarf and an eggplant-hued coat. Styles, on the other hand, wore skinny jeans as well paired off with an army style green coat and a slouchy beret covering his infamous curls.
There weren't any photos of the couple holding hands or smooching in public but according to a source, "Haylor" pretty much looked head over heels in love. The source goes on to say that Taylor and Harry "seemed happy to be together, talking and smiling."
Now while everyone else thought the stroll was the last stop for the two, "Haylor" were spotted at the SoHo's trendy Bond St. Sushi restaurant that evening.
"They came in around 8 p.m. and shared a few rolls together," says an eyewitness to Celebuzz, adding, "They sat at their own booth and were giggling a lot. Harry looked really happy. She was talking a lot and he was laughing at her stories."
By the looks of it, the couple's first date went well. Some might be celebrating the birth of such a cute couple but not all fans are golden. "Directioners" have been tweeting and sending out death threats to Taylor Swift's Twitter account for the past 24 hours.
Representatives of both celebrities still have not spoken up on the issue. Right now, the best thing everyone else can do is sit by the sidelines and see if this relationship manages to last until the end of the year. If not, well, "Swifties" will surely be expecting another Billboard hit with Harry Styles' name written all over it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6