Robert Pattinson Not Fully Committed to Kristen Stewart?; Actress Feared Boyfriend Will Break-Up
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 4, 2012 1:36 PM EST
Just when we thought that everything is back to the way they were for Twilight couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, it is revealed that the British actor is not fully committed to his renewed relationship with her girlfriend.
RadarOnline.com reported that Kristen Stewart is getting increasingly frustrated for Rob's lack of commitment in their relationship and his reluctance to fully forgive her of her scandalous affair last summer with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders who is almost twice her age.
The report quoted a source who said that the actress is starting to get fed up because she feels that she's been putting in all the effort to make it work. Kristen also thinks that she has been punished enough for what she has done.
"Rob and Kristen are at a crossroads right now as to whether he finally accepts they are back together or not. Kristen has been trying so hard to win Rob back, she's been hanging out with his friends and she even went to London to make a good impression with Rob's family over the Thanksgiving holiday," the source told RadarOnline.com.
"She knows his sisters were particularly vocal about their disapproval of Rob taking her back after the affair, so Kristin braved the storm and groveled to them. The problem is, Rob is still dithering on what to do. I think Kristen is now at the stage where she feels it is time for him to get over her affair or perhaps move on," the source quickly added.
Kristen feared that Rob's lack of commitment and reluctance to forgive will lead to another break-up. Kristen also thinks that it is about time that they will forget the past and move on to their new life together.
The two actors will be busy next year. Kristen Stewart will film the sequel of "Snow White and the Huntsman" without Rupert Sanders on the helm.
The script has already been written and production will begin late next year. Rupert didn't want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director.
Rob, on the other hand, will head to Australia to film his new project "The Rover" with Guy Pearce. A rumor spread that the actor forbids Kristen to visit him on the set. Of course, the actress is not ecstatic about the three-month separation.
However, it must be stated that neither Stewart nor Pattinson have confirmed a reconciliation, or that they continue to struggle with trust and other relationship issues.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage