Robert Pattinson Not Fully Committed to Kristen Stewart?; Actress Feared Boyfriend Will Break-Up
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 4, 2012 1:36 PM EST
Just when we thought that everything is back to the way they were for Twilight couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, it is revealed that the British actor is not fully committed to his renewed relationship with her girlfriend.
RadarOnline.com reported that Kristen Stewart is getting increasingly frustrated for Rob's lack of commitment in their relationship and his reluctance to fully forgive her of her scandalous affair last summer with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders who is almost twice her age.
The report quoted a source who said that the actress is starting to get fed up because she feels that she's been putting in all the effort to make it work. Kristen also thinks that she has been punished enough for what she has done.
"Rob and Kristen are at a crossroads right now as to whether he finally accepts they are back together or not. Kristen has been trying so hard to win Rob back, she's been hanging out with his friends and she even went to London to make a good impression with Rob's family over the Thanksgiving holiday," the source told RadarOnline.com.
"She knows his sisters were particularly vocal about their disapproval of Rob taking her back after the affair, so Kristin braved the storm and groveled to them. The problem is, Rob is still dithering on what to do. I think Kristen is now at the stage where she feels it is time for him to get over her affair or perhaps move on," the source quickly added.
Kristen feared that Rob's lack of commitment and reluctance to forgive will lead to another break-up. Kristen also thinks that it is about time that they will forget the past and move on to their new life together.
The two actors will be busy next year. Kristen Stewart will film the sequel of "Snow White and the Huntsman" without Rupert Sanders on the helm.
The script has already been written and production will begin late next year. Rupert didn't want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director.
Rob, on the other hand, will head to Australia to film his new project "The Rover" with Guy Pearce. A rumor spread that the actor forbids Kristen to visit him on the set. Of course, the actress is not ecstatic about the three-month separation.
However, it must be stated that neither Stewart nor Pattinson have confirmed a reconciliation, or that they continue to struggle with trust and other relationship issues.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]