Robert Pattinson Not Fully Committed to Kristen Stewart?; Actress Feared Boyfriend Will Break-Up
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 4, 2012 1:36 PM EST
Just when we thought that everything is back to the way they were for Twilight couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, it is revealed that the British actor is not fully committed to his renewed relationship with her girlfriend.
RadarOnline.com reported that Kristen Stewart is getting increasingly frustrated for Rob's lack of commitment in their relationship and his reluctance to fully forgive her of her scandalous affair last summer with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders who is almost twice her age.
The report quoted a source who said that the actress is starting to get fed up because she feels that she's been putting in all the effort to make it work. Kristen also thinks that she has been punished enough for what she has done.
"Rob and Kristen are at a crossroads right now as to whether he finally accepts they are back together or not. Kristen has been trying so hard to win Rob back, she's been hanging out with his friends and she even went to London to make a good impression with Rob's family over the Thanksgiving holiday," the source told RadarOnline.com.
"She knows his sisters were particularly vocal about their disapproval of Rob taking her back after the affair, so Kristin braved the storm and groveled to them. The problem is, Rob is still dithering on what to do. I think Kristen is now at the stage where she feels it is time for him to get over her affair or perhaps move on," the source quickly added.
Kristen feared that Rob's lack of commitment and reluctance to forgive will lead to another break-up. Kristen also thinks that it is about time that they will forget the past and move on to their new life together.
The two actors will be busy next year. Kristen Stewart will film the sequel of "Snow White and the Huntsman" without Rupert Sanders on the helm.
The script has already been written and production will begin late next year. Rupert didn't want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director.
Rob, on the other hand, will head to Australia to film his new project "The Rover" with Guy Pearce. A rumor spread that the actor forbids Kristen to visit him on the set. Of course, the actress is not ecstatic about the three-month separation.
However, it must be stated that neither Stewart nor Pattinson have confirmed a reconciliation, or that they continue to struggle with trust and other relationship issues.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop