Robert Pattinson Not Fully Committed to Kristen Stewart?; Actress Feared Boyfriend Will Break-Up
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 4, 2012 1:36 PM EST
Just when we thought that everything is back to the way they were for Twilight couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, it is revealed that the British actor is not fully committed to his renewed relationship with her girlfriend.
RadarOnline.com reported that Kristen Stewart is getting increasingly frustrated for Rob's lack of commitment in their relationship and his reluctance to fully forgive her of her scandalous affair last summer with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders who is almost twice her age.
The report quoted a source who said that the actress is starting to get fed up because she feels that she's been putting in all the effort to make it work. Kristen also thinks that she has been punished enough for what she has done.
"Rob and Kristen are at a crossroads right now as to whether he finally accepts they are back together or not. Kristen has been trying so hard to win Rob back, she's been hanging out with his friends and she even went to London to make a good impression with Rob's family over the Thanksgiving holiday," the source told RadarOnline.com.
"She knows his sisters were particularly vocal about their disapproval of Rob taking her back after the affair, so Kristin braved the storm and groveled to them. The problem is, Rob is still dithering on what to do. I think Kristen is now at the stage where she feels it is time for him to get over her affair or perhaps move on," the source quickly added.
Kristen feared that Rob's lack of commitment and reluctance to forgive will lead to another break-up. Kristen also thinks that it is about time that they will forget the past and move on to their new life together.
The two actors will be busy next year. Kristen Stewart will film the sequel of "Snow White and the Huntsman" without Rupert Sanders on the helm.
The script has already been written and production will begin late next year. Rupert didn't want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director.
Rob, on the other hand, will head to Australia to film his new project "The Rover" with Guy Pearce. A rumor spread that the actor forbids Kristen to visit him on the set. Of course, the actress is not ecstatic about the three-month separation.
However, it must be stated that neither Stewart nor Pattinson have confirmed a reconciliation, or that they continue to struggle with trust and other relationship issues.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues