Robert Pattinson Not Fully Committed to Kristen Stewart?; Actress Feared Boyfriend Will Break-Up
By Kristin Dian Mariano | December 4, 2012 1:36 PM EST
Just when we thought that everything is back to the way they were for Twilight couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, it is revealed that the British actor is not fully committed to his renewed relationship with her girlfriend.
RadarOnline.com reported that Kristen Stewart is getting increasingly frustrated for Rob's lack of commitment in their relationship and his reluctance to fully forgive her of her scandalous affair last summer with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders who is almost twice her age.
The report quoted a source who said that the actress is starting to get fed up because she feels that she's been putting in all the effort to make it work. Kristen also thinks that she has been punished enough for what she has done.
"Rob and Kristen are at a crossroads right now as to whether he finally accepts they are back together or not. Kristen has been trying so hard to win Rob back, she's been hanging out with his friends and she even went to London to make a good impression with Rob's family over the Thanksgiving holiday," the source told RadarOnline.com.
"She knows his sisters were particularly vocal about their disapproval of Rob taking her back after the affair, so Kristin braved the storm and groveled to them. The problem is, Rob is still dithering on what to do. I think Kristen is now at the stage where she feels it is time for him to get over her affair or perhaps move on," the source quickly added.
Kristen feared that Rob's lack of commitment and reluctance to forgive will lead to another break-up. Kristen also thinks that it is about time that they will forget the past and move on to their new life together.
The two actors will be busy next year. Kristen Stewart will film the sequel of "Snow White and the Huntsman" without Rupert Sanders on the helm.
The script has already been written and production will begin late next year. Rupert didn't want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director.
Rob, on the other hand, will head to Australia to film his new project "The Rover" with Guy Pearce. A rumor spread that the actor forbids Kristen to visit him on the set. Of course, the actress is not ecstatic about the three-month separation.
However, it must be stated that neither Stewart nor Pattinson have confirmed a reconciliation, or that they continue to struggle with trust and other relationship issues.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes