Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Take Afternoon Stroll In Central Park
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | December 4, 2012 5:30 AM EST
After weeks of rumors, Taylor Swift and Harry Styles have been spotted out and about together, further sparking speculation that the two are an item.
Swift and Style took a stroll through Central Park Sunday, spent some time hugging and playing with a friend’s baby, and later sat to rest on some steps.
According to the Daily Mail, Harry wore his trademark beanie over a shirt and jacket, while Taylor sported a burgundy coat over a beige sweatshirt and slim fitting jeans.
Visit the Daily Mail for photos.
This was supposedly the couple’s first public outing since rumors of a relationship started in mid-November.
"X Factor" U.S. host Mario Lopez revealed on his 104.3 MY FM radio show, details of Swift and Styles spending time together on the reality show’s set during rehearsals for Swift’s performance.
“Taylor Swift was the special guest performer, and [here's] a little inside scoop for you,” he said.
“During rehearsals, Harry from One Direction came and slapped me on the back, and said, 'Hey, Mario, how ya doing?' And I said, 'What are you doing here?' And he sort of [pointed] toward Taylor.”
“So Taylor Swift and Harry from One Direction - you heard it here first. [They're] officially hanging out. I can say that much.”
Despite the two looking particularly cozy together, Hollywood Life reports that the relationship is more of a ruse than anything else, claiming that Swift is using Harry in order to make her ex-boyfriend Conor Kennedy jealous.
“She isn’t denying in any way the reports of the people talking about her having a relationship with Harry because she wants to make Conor jealous and the way she thinks she is making him jealous is to show him that she has options, but in reality, she actually wants Conor and is just doing this to ‘Wear the pants in the situation!’ She has no interest in making the Harry thing work,” a source told Hollywood Life.
Swift and Kennedy ended their relationship in October, after spending a good deal of the summer together with Conor’s family. Weeks later, reports of Swift and Styles’ X Factor flirtations came to light.
Swift and Styles previously dated in March, according to Radar Online, but reportedly broke up after photos surfaced of Styles kissing another girl. One of Swifts infamous break up songs, ”I Knew You Were Trouble,” is supposedly about Styles.
Neither Swift nor Styles have confirmed that they are dating.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?