X Factor's Olly Murs: I'd Love a Night of Passion with Dannii Minogue
By Toyin Owoseje | December 4, 2012 1:19 AM EST
Just months after Simon Cowell admitted to having a passionate fling with Dannii Minogue, one of his members of staff has revealed that he is also pining for the Australian star.
Xtra Factor host and former ITV contestant Olly Murs has confessed that he has a secret crush on the former X Factor judge and would love to have his own night of passion with the 41-year-old beauty.
"I think I would like to hump Dannii," he told the Sun during a recent interview.
"It feels weird me saying that because I worked on the show with her and she's brilliant. She's great and I've always had a secret crush on her."
The cheeky 28-year-old singer was mentored by Cowell when he came runner-up to Joe McElderry in the singing completion in 2009.
The singer's brother, Ben, cut all ties with Olly and the rest of the family after Olly dropped out of being best man at his wedding in December 2009 because it clashed with the wannabe star's appearance in The X Factor semi-finals.
"It's three years since I've spoken to him. It has never been my issue, it's always been his. He was the one who decided not to speak to me and my family, so it's his call," he told the Daily Mail.
"I am not too sure how we are ever going to be together again, but I feel for my parents. That is the real feud in my eyes. He needs to make amends with them before he makes amends with me."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)
- Kate Middleton News: The Duchess Glams Up In Queen’s Christmas Lunch After Controversial Hoodie [PHOTOS]
- 'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: EP Michael Narducci Teases Baby Hope Is Completely Unique