The Dan Flynn Corn & Ethanol Report
By Dan Flynn | December 4, 2012 12:57 AM EST
In the overnight electronic session the December Corn is currently trading at 756 which is 8 cents higher as I write. The trading range has been 768 to 750 ¾ so far. The market is starting a rally after last week's break to the Downside as traders are absorbing information that we are still in drought conditions and expect higher prices to follow.
On the Energy Front the January Crude Oil is currently trading at 8939 which is 48 points higher as I write in the overnight electronic session. The trading range has been 8954 to 8866 so far. We could see prices move dramatically higher with the Muslim Brotherhood carrying out atrocities in Egypt with gangs carryout thuggery, raping women and beating protesters protesting the Middle East latest dictator working against the populations wishes. If this craziness continues it may bolster Iran to further aid in the terror and could spell big problems once again in that part of the world.
Call me for daily entry levels.
Have a Great Trading Day!
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Australian Stock Market Report –Afternoon July 24, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday July 24, 2014
- Alibaba Okays Yahoo Request to Sell 140 Million Shares Via IPO, 68 Million to Be Sold to Shareholders
- Global Markets Overview – July 24, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning July 24, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon