The Dan Flynn Corn & Ethanol Report
By Dan Flynn | December 4, 2012 12:57 AM EST
In the overnight electronic session the December Corn is currently trading at 756 which is 8 cents higher as I write. The trading range has been 768 to 750 ¾ so far. The market is starting a rally after last week's break to the Downside as traders are absorbing information that we are still in drought conditions and expect higher prices to follow.
On the Energy Front the January Crude Oil is currently trading at 8939 which is 48 points higher as I write in the overnight electronic session. The trading range has been 8954 to 8866 so far. We could see prices move dramatically higher with the Muslim Brotherhood carrying out atrocities in Egypt with gangs carryout thuggery, raping women and beating protesters protesting the Middle East latest dictator working against the populations wishes. If this craziness continues it may bolster Iran to further aid in the terror and could spell big problems once again in that part of the world.
Call me for daily entry levels.
Have a Great Trading Day!
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build