The Dan Flynn Corn & Ethanol Report
By Dan Flynn | December 4, 2012 12:57 AM EST
In the overnight electronic session the December Corn is currently trading at 756 which is 8 cents higher as I write. The trading range has been 768 to 750 ¾ so far. The market is starting a rally after last week's break to the Downside as traders are absorbing information that we are still in drought conditions and expect higher prices to follow.
On the Energy Front the January Crude Oil is currently trading at 8939 which is 48 points higher as I write in the overnight electronic session. The trading range has been 8954 to 8866 so far. We could see prices move dramatically higher with the Muslim Brotherhood carrying out atrocities in Egypt with gangs carryout thuggery, raping women and beating protesters protesting the Middle East latest dictator working against the populations wishes. If this craziness continues it may bolster Iran to further aid in the terror and could spell big problems once again in that part of the world.
Call me for daily entry levels.
Have a Great Trading Day!
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning October 23, 2014
- ISIS Earns $800 Million Per Year Selling Oil to Black Market
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon October 22, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday October 22, 2014
- Moscow Will Not Publish List of Banned Persons, Also to Ban Imports of European Animal Fat, Meat Byproducts, Fruits and Vegetables
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report