The Dan Flynn Corn & Ethanol Report
By Dan Flynn | December 4, 2012 12:57 AM EST
In the overnight electronic session the December Corn is currently trading at 756 which is 8 cents higher as I write. The trading range has been 768 to 750 ¾ so far. The market is starting a rally after last week's break to the Downside as traders are absorbing information that we are still in drought conditions and expect higher prices to follow.
On the Energy Front the January Crude Oil is currently trading at 8939 which is 48 points higher as I write in the overnight electronic session. The trading range has been 8954 to 8866 so far. We could see prices move dramatically higher with the Muslim Brotherhood carrying out atrocities in Egypt with gangs carryout thuggery, raping women and beating protesters protesting the Middle East latest dictator working against the populations wishes. If this craziness continues it may bolster Iran to further aid in the terror and could spell big problems once again in that part of the world.
Call me for daily entry levels.
Have a Great Trading Day!
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown