The Dan Flynn Corn & Ethanol Report
By Dan Flynn | December 4, 2012 12:57 AM EST
In the overnight electronic session the December Corn is currently trading at 756 which is 8 cents higher as I write. The trading range has been 768 to 750 ¾ so far. The market is starting a rally after last week's break to the Downside as traders are absorbing information that we are still in drought conditions and expect higher prices to follow.
On the Energy Front the January Crude Oil is currently trading at 8939 which is 48 points higher as I write in the overnight electronic session. The trading range has been 8954 to 8866 so far. We could see prices move dramatically higher with the Muslim Brotherhood carrying out atrocities in Egypt with gangs carryout thuggery, raping women and beating protesters protesting the Middle East latest dictator working against the populations wishes. If this craziness continues it may bolster Iran to further aid in the terror and could spell big problems once again in that part of the world.
Call me for daily entry levels.
Have a Great Trading Day!
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop