EUR/USD Technical Outlook:
Please refer daily EUR/USD charts for the following.
2) MACD: EUR/USD daily MACD line remains above the signal line but there is a loss of momentum. No bullish crossover. The weekly MACD line remains over the signal line but the gap has narrowed down sharply, indicating some bearish sentiments on weekly chart.
3) EUR/USD Ichimoku Cloud: Tenkan-sen had moved over Kijun-sen. It was a weak bullish signal as it took place below the cloud but the price action had broken over the upper edge resistance of the cloud. The support has been coming at Tenkan line level.
Go to EUR/USD Fundamental Outlook.
Go to EUR/USD Daily Analysis.
Visit Forex Technical Analysis page.
|EUR/USD Interest Rate Difference|| |
Copyright ForexAbode All rights reserved.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 'Game of Thrones'-like Film, 'The Queen of the Tearling,' Casts Emma Watson as Lead Star and Exec Producer [PHOTOS]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie Casting: Selena Gomez Open to Nude Role, Ready for Anastasia Steele? [PHOTOS]
- Asus Transformer Infinity Pad, Sony Vaio Duo, Toshiba Satellite, A Look at Intel's Haswell 4th Generation Ultrabooks and Notebooks [Photos]
- Jackie Chan Dead 2013: Where is the Chinese Actor Amid Resurfaced Fake Death Reports? [PHOTOS]