Barbara Palvin Hates Selena Gomez But Loves Miley Cyrus
By Diadem Pambid | December 3, 2012 5:18 PM EST
Barbara Palvin. How does one begin to explain Barbara Palvin? Barbara Palvin is flawless. She is a Victoria's Secret model and allegedly hates Selena Gomez. Say what? Okay "Selanators", be calm.
Last Dec 2011, the 19-year-old Hungarian model did a Ustream on YouTube. In the video, the model goes on to do requests by her fans of which include singing a few songs. However, not all requests were granted. Why so and what does Selena Gomez have to do with it?
"I don't have a favorite Justin Bieber song, I don't say I like him ... I had Bieber fever for two days which is why I was singing him, but I don't like him," said Palvin to which she also added, "I don't like Selena Gomez, by the way, but I love Argentina."
Uh-oh, this could have been a start of a war but it is a bit odd that the "Selenators" did not go cray-cray when Palvin posted the videos. That could be a reason or unlike "Beliebers" or "Directioners", "Selenators" just didn't give too much of a f*ck that time.
Yet, now, Selena Gomez's fans are after Palvin simply because she is the reason why Bieber and Gomez had recently broken up. Society at its finest! Rumor has it that Palvin is the reason why the famous "Jelena" duo broke up. Palvin along with Bieber was spotted together watching The Lion King on Broadway. Like Gomez, her fans did not like the idea as well.
With all the recent developments, it looks like Palvin is sorry for all that's happened. The model took on to Twitter with an apology.
"i do like her as an actress! she is talented!:) i did that ustream a year ago. just forget it.:)," tweeted Palvin.
Another reason for the Jelena break up is the 20-year-old singer/actress, Miley Cyrus. Bieber and Cyrus had an episode of "Punk'd" which Gomez did not approve of. Cyrus and Gomez used to be friends, but when Gomez dated Cyrus' ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas, the two had separated ways. Someone should definitely tell Selena that "Ex-boyfriends are off limits to friends."
Once again, Palvin was involved in the trio when asked by a fan "do you like miley cyrus?" to which Palvin immediately replied with a cheery answer.
"yes i do" said Palvin.
By the looks of it, Palvin is out to destroy not one but two relationships in the process.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People