MphasiS Acquires Digital Risk LLC For $175M
December 3, 2012 3:42 PM EST
MphasiS Ltd, the Indian IT services and back-office support provider and a unit of Hewlett-Packard Co, has agreed to buy U.S.-based Digital Risk LLC, a mortgage management specialist, for $175 million.
The purchase furthers MphasiS' strategy of focusing on financial services clients, a shift the company started in 2010, CEO Ganesh Ayyar said in a statement.
Florida-based Digital Risk sells software, analytics and forensics solutions that mortgage providers and insurers can employ to reduce risk of default and ensure regulatory compliance, according to the statement.
Bangalore-headquartered MphasiS expects the all-cash deal to conclude by January 31, subject to regulatory approvals.
Privately held Digital Risk has 1,500 staff and expects $127 million in revenue for the year ending December 2012.
Avendus Capital acted as financial adviser and Goodwin Procter LLP acted as legal adviser to MphasiS. Portico Capital Securities LLC served as financial adviser to Digital Risk.
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- #Snapgate: iPad Air 2 Breaks While Undergoing Bend Test
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS