Green Bay Packers Vs. Minnesota Vikings: Where To Watch Live Stream Online, Preview, Prediction
December 3, 2012 4:23 AM EST
If the Minnesota Vikings want to have a chance of winning the NFC North, they’ll have to start with a win on Sunday.
The Vikings are set to visit the Green Bay Packers at 1 p.m. ET for a Week 13 matchup. The game will be broadcast on FOX, but you can watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Minnesota is one game behind Green Bay in the division, and two behind the first place Chicago Bears. They’ve struggled after a 4-1 start to the 2012 season.
Green Bay’s year has been different than Minnesota’s. After getting off to a slow start, the Packers have rounded into mid-season form. They’ve won five of their last six.
Both teams are coming off bad losses. The Vikings blew a chance to grab a share of the division lead, losing to the Bears by 18. The Packers got blown out by the New York Giants last Sunday night. Green Bay lost by 28 points on the road.
Aaron Rodgers will get some much needed help for the contest. Greg Jennings will play for the first time in seven games. On the defensive side, Clay Matthews will return from a hamstring injury.
Betting Line: Green Bay-7.5, 47
Prediction: Adrian Peterson has been the best running back in football this season, but Minnesota does not have an explosive offense. The absence of Percy Harvin will make it hard for them to score, and Rodgers should have a bounce-back performance.
Predicted Score: Green Bay 30, Minnesota 17
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales