Houston Texans Vs Tennessee Titans: Where To Watch Online Stream, Preview, Betting Odds
December 3, 2012 2:13 AM EST
The Houston Texans would like to avoid a third straight week of overtime as they meet the Tennessee Titans Sunday afternoon at LP Field.
Houston has gone to extra time for two straight weeks and won each time, including last week’s 34-31 win against the Detroit Lions.
Down seven and on their final possession in regulation, Arian Foster scored his second touchdown of the day to tie the game, and Shayne Graham knocked in a 32 yard field goal in overtime after the Texans defense came thru once again for the victory.
Foster had 20 carries for 102 yards and two touchdowns, while receiver Andre Johnson had nine catches for 188 yards.
Overtime seems to agree with Johnson, who has 23 catches for 461 yards and a touchdown in the last two weeks.
The Titans haven’t had as much success as Houston this season, falling to 4-7 after a 24-19 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars last week.
Quarterback Jake Locker went 23-for-40 for 261 yards with one touchdown, but his two fourth quarter interceptions on the Titans last two drives stymied any chance for a win.
Running back Chris Johnson needed 21 carries for 80 yards, and receiver Kenny Britt scored Tennessee’s only touchdown on a six-yard pass from Locker.
The Titans defense, ranked 27th against the pass and rush, did sack Jacksonville’s Chad Henne seven times for a loss of 40 yards, but gave up 8.5 yards per pass completion.
Tennessee could get to Houston quarterback Matt Schaub the same way this week, with Texans offensive tackle Derek Newton and guard Antoine Caldwell listed as out for Sunday.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Houston is favored by 7 points
Over/Under: 47 points
Prediction: Houston will go for the season sweep Sunday against Tennessee, and they should get it with another big game from Foster and Johnson. But the Titans will find a way to keep the game close.
Predicted Score: Houston 32, Tennessee 24
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display