Houston Texans Vs Tennessee Titans: Where To Watch Online Stream, Preview, Betting Odds
December 3, 2012 2:13 AM EST
The Houston Texans would like to avoid a third straight week of overtime as they meet the Tennessee Titans Sunday afternoon at LP Field.
Houston has gone to extra time for two straight weeks and won each time, including last week’s 34-31 win against the Detroit Lions.
Down seven and on their final possession in regulation, Arian Foster scored his second touchdown of the day to tie the game, and Shayne Graham knocked in a 32 yard field goal in overtime after the Texans defense came thru once again for the victory.
Foster had 20 carries for 102 yards and two touchdowns, while receiver Andre Johnson had nine catches for 188 yards.
Overtime seems to agree with Johnson, who has 23 catches for 461 yards and a touchdown in the last two weeks.
The Titans haven’t had as much success as Houston this season, falling to 4-7 after a 24-19 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars last week.
Quarterback Jake Locker went 23-for-40 for 261 yards with one touchdown, but his two fourth quarter interceptions on the Titans last two drives stymied any chance for a win.
Running back Chris Johnson needed 21 carries for 80 yards, and receiver Kenny Britt scored Tennessee’s only touchdown on a six-yard pass from Locker.
The Titans defense, ranked 27th against the pass and rush, did sack Jacksonville’s Chad Henne seven times for a loss of 40 yards, but gave up 8.5 yards per pass completion.
Tennessee could get to Houston quarterback Matt Schaub the same way this week, with Texans offensive tackle Derek Newton and guard Antoine Caldwell listed as out for Sunday.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Houston is favored by 7 points
Over/Under: 47 points
Prediction: Houston will go for the season sweep Sunday against Tennessee, and they should get it with another big game from Foster and Johnson. But the Titans will find a way to keep the game close.
Predicted Score: Houston 32, Tennessee 24
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation