Houston Texans Vs Tennessee Titans: Where To Watch Online Stream, Preview, Betting Odds
December 3, 2012 2:13 AM EST
The Houston Texans would like to avoid a third straight week of overtime as they meet the Tennessee Titans Sunday afternoon at LP Field.
Houston has gone to extra time for two straight weeks and won each time, including last week’s 34-31 win against the Detroit Lions.
Down seven and on their final possession in regulation, Arian Foster scored his second touchdown of the day to tie the game, and Shayne Graham knocked in a 32 yard field goal in overtime after the Texans defense came thru once again for the victory.
Foster had 20 carries for 102 yards and two touchdowns, while receiver Andre Johnson had nine catches for 188 yards.
Overtime seems to agree with Johnson, who has 23 catches for 461 yards and a touchdown in the last two weeks.
The Titans haven’t had as much success as Houston this season, falling to 4-7 after a 24-19 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars last week.
Quarterback Jake Locker went 23-for-40 for 261 yards with one touchdown, but his two fourth quarter interceptions on the Titans last two drives stymied any chance for a win.
Running back Chris Johnson needed 21 carries for 80 yards, and receiver Kenny Britt scored Tennessee’s only touchdown on a six-yard pass from Locker.
The Titans defense, ranked 27th against the pass and rush, did sack Jacksonville’s Chad Henne seven times for a loss of 40 yards, but gave up 8.5 yards per pass completion.
Tennessee could get to Houston quarterback Matt Schaub the same way this week, with Texans offensive tackle Derek Newton and guard Antoine Caldwell listed as out for Sunday.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Houston is favored by 7 points
Over/Under: 47 points
Prediction: Houston will go for the season sweep Sunday against Tennessee, and they should get it with another big game from Foster and Johnson. But the Titans will find a way to keep the game close.
Predicted Score: Houston 32, Tennessee 24
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Mayweather Jr. Responds To 2015 Super Fight Talks; American Bashes Pacquiao With Social Media Video Post of Marquez's KO
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Marussia Formula One Team Keeps Its Promise To Injured Driver
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast