Kristen Stewart in Lace Gown at Governors Awards as Pattinson and Richard Gere do Lunch
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | December 2, 2012 8:58 PM EST
Kristen Stewart made an impressive entry to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' fourth annual Governors Awards, held in Hollywood, California. The 22-year-old Twilight star looked elegant in a Talbot Runhoff lace outfit matched with Christian Louboutin heels. She kept the rest of her ensemble simple, with little make-up and her brown hair left loose.
The awards were presented to honorary Oscar winners Jeffrey Katzenberg, stuntman Hal Needham, documentarian DA Pennebaker and American Film Institute founding director George Stevens Jr. Other guests at the event included Will Smith, Tom Hanks, Quentin Tarantino, Bradley Cooper, Bryan Cranston, Helen Hunt, Amy Adams, Virgina Madsen and Oscar host Seth MacFarlane.
Meanwhile, Stewart's boyfriend and Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson was seen across town with Pretty Woman star Richard Gere at the Arbitrage Luncheon held at Osteria Mozza in Los Angeles. The 26-year-old Remember Me actor also posed for photographs with Arbitrage director Nicholas Jarecki, writer Kirsten Smith and Homeland star Morena Baccarin. Pattinson was dressed casually, with a black T-shirt, denim jacket and heavier black jacket.
Arbitrage (2012) is a thriller that revolves around Roberto Miller (Gere), a successful businessman with a loving family. Unfortunately, Miller finds himself embroiled in illegal activities and tensions between personal and professional secrets form the crux of the film.
Finally, Stewart and Pattinson continue to work on their romantic relationship. The couple endured a turbulent period when it was revealed she had an affair with Rupert Sanders, the director of Snow White and the Huntsman. The two have reportedly reconciled, but Pattinson, it appears, is still working through some of his emotions.
"Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while," a source close to Stewart told US Weekly magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family