Kristen Stewart in Lace Gown at Governors Awards as Pattinson and Richard Gere do Lunch
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | December 2, 2012 8:58 PM EST
Kristen Stewart made an impressive entry to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' fourth annual Governors Awards, held in Hollywood, California. The 22-year-old Twilight star looked elegant in a Talbot Runhoff lace outfit matched with Christian Louboutin heels. She kept the rest of her ensemble simple, with little make-up and her brown hair left loose.
The awards were presented to honorary Oscar winners Jeffrey Katzenberg, stuntman Hal Needham, documentarian DA Pennebaker and American Film Institute founding director George Stevens Jr. Other guests at the event included Will Smith, Tom Hanks, Quentin Tarantino, Bradley Cooper, Bryan Cranston, Helen Hunt, Amy Adams, Virgina Madsen and Oscar host Seth MacFarlane.
Meanwhile, Stewart's boyfriend and Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson was seen across town with Pretty Woman star Richard Gere at the Arbitrage Luncheon held at Osteria Mozza in Los Angeles. The 26-year-old Remember Me actor also posed for photographs with Arbitrage director Nicholas Jarecki, writer Kirsten Smith and Homeland star Morena Baccarin. Pattinson was dressed casually, with a black T-shirt, denim jacket and heavier black jacket.
Arbitrage (2012) is a thriller that revolves around Roberto Miller (Gere), a successful businessman with a loving family. Unfortunately, Miller finds himself embroiled in illegal activities and tensions between personal and professional secrets form the crux of the film.
Finally, Stewart and Pattinson continue to work on their romantic relationship. The couple endured a turbulent period when it was revealed she had an affair with Rupert Sanders, the director of Snow White and the Huntsman. The two have reportedly reconciled, but Pattinson, it appears, is still working through some of his emotions.
"Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while," a source close to Stewart told US Weekly magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown