EU Morning Report - EURUSD back above 1.30
By NikolasX | November 30, 2012 6:53 PM EST
The euro (EUR) is rising against most of its major counterparts, as risk sentiment improves. Yesterday, President Obama shared his optimism that a deal with Congress may be achieved by Christmas. On Wednesday the EU Commission President Barroso talked about the 17 eurozone countries to be allowed to integrate quicker and more deeply than the 27 countries euro area at large. This came one day after the eurogroup meeting reached an agreement on Greece.
§ The euro (EUR) is now trading above 1.30 against the US dollar (USD). This is the 4th time the single currency is trying this move in the past 5 trading days, however this time it has recorded a monthly high at 1.3027.
§ OIL rebounded off its 87.00 US dollars (USD) a barrel support level and now trades just below the 88.00 figure. A break above that level could pave the way for higher highs.
§ GOLD (XAU) is rising for a second day after it had dropped from 1741.44 to 1705.63 on Wednesday; a lower low but managed to rebound and now trades above 1728 US dollars (USD) an ounce.
§ The US dollar (USD) rose against the Japanese yen (JPY) and now lies above the 82.00 psychological level. It will be interesting to see whether the pair can rise above the 82.60 resistance today, the last trading day of the month.Stay in tune throughout the day with foreign exchange bullets!
|.||EURUSD||1.2915||LONG @ 1.2915||38% of deals buy EUR|
|.||USDJPY||81.90||LONG @ 81.90||39% of deals buy USD|
|.||GBPUSD||1.5990||LONG @ 1.5990||38% of deals buy GBP|
|.||AUDUSD||1.0420||LONG @ 1.0420||35% of deals buy AUD|
|.||GOLD||1730||SHORT @ 1730||69% of deals buy GOLD|
|.||OIL||86.90||SHORT @ 86.90||83% of deals buy OIL|
|.||EUR||10:00||Unemployment Rate in October||11.7%|
|.||CAD||13:30||GDP m/m in December||0.1%|
|.||USD||13:30||Consumer Spending m/m in November||0.1%|
Gold (XAU) broke through above the 1728 resistance level against the US dollar (USD), today early in the EU session. Market participants should monitor the price action of the precious metal around that level as it may present great opportunities for long risk/reward trades.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report