One Direction's Crazy Pajama Party [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | November 30, 2012 7:04 PM EST
Girls are oddly obsessed with sleep-over's and pajama parties having taken cue from the models of "Victoria's Secret." However, for the famous British boy band, One Direction, pajama parties are also a boy thing. Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styels enjoyed an odd yet hilarious pajama party of which they just had to share to their "Directioners."
Obviously the boys of One Direction know exactly how to have "crazy, crazy fun til they see the sun." However, this did not entail the boys wearing matching pajamas and goofing around with lipstick and the like. The exact thing just had to happen to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles.
These British boys couldn't get even more adorable with the latest stint. Enjoying down time from concerts and promotional tours, the boys all wore onesies and enjoyed a pajama party. Wearing almost identical jumpsuits from the fashion line, OnePiece, the boys get on their bromance on and girl thing on in their latest video.
Things get messy in the video when someone brings out paint. Still, that doesn't beat Zayn Malik puckering up to wear lipstick for his beloved fans to see. Harry Styles being the classic playboy that he is can be seen chasing around a mystery girl. Wonder what Taylor Swift might say to that?
This pajama party would definitely inspire a lot of "Directioners" to wear the same onesies from OnePiece. If the boys get bored with just the five of them, Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry could always invite best buds, Justin Bieber and The Wanted along for some late night pillow fight action.
With all the time on their hands, the boys could even make a special music video with their "Directioners" with all of them wearing OnePiece onesies.
Thanks to the British boys, a new fashion statement might just take over the web. Take a look at the video below. Also, start getting in on the latest fashion by heading to OnePiece's official website to order a One Direction onesie perfect for the upcoming holidays.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown