One Direction's Crazy Pajama Party [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | November 30, 2012 7:04 PM EST
Girls are oddly obsessed with sleep-over's and pajama parties having taken cue from the models of "Victoria's Secret." However, for the famous British boy band, One Direction, pajama parties are also a boy thing. Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styels enjoyed an odd yet hilarious pajama party of which they just had to share to their "Directioners."
Obviously the boys of One Direction know exactly how to have "crazy, crazy fun til they see the sun." However, this did not entail the boys wearing matching pajamas and goofing around with lipstick and the like. The exact thing just had to happen to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles.
These British boys couldn't get even more adorable with the latest stint. Enjoying down time from concerts and promotional tours, the boys all wore onesies and enjoyed a pajama party. Wearing almost identical jumpsuits from the fashion line, OnePiece, the boys get on their bromance on and girl thing on in their latest video.
Things get messy in the video when someone brings out paint. Still, that doesn't beat Zayn Malik puckering up to wear lipstick for his beloved fans to see. Harry Styles being the classic playboy that he is can be seen chasing around a mystery girl. Wonder what Taylor Swift might say to that?
This pajama party would definitely inspire a lot of "Directioners" to wear the same onesies from OnePiece. If the boys get bored with just the five of them, Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry could always invite best buds, Justin Bieber and The Wanted along for some late night pillow fight action.
With all the time on their hands, the boys could even make a special music video with their "Directioners" with all of them wearing OnePiece onesies.
Thanks to the British boys, a new fashion statement might just take over the web. Take a look at the video below. Also, start getting in on the latest fashion by heading to OnePiece's official website to order a One Direction onesie perfect for the upcoming holidays.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko