Justin Bieber's Baby Drama Resurfaces
By Diadem Pambid | November 30, 2012 5:02 PM EST
Justin Bieber is facing the baby drama all over again. The "Jelena" break-up rumors haven't even been resolved and now the 18-year old is faced with the same paternity scandal. All thanks to Mariah Yeater's lawyer, "Baby Daddy" Bieber is back on the case.
Having hoards of female fans with a case of obsession isn't new for Justin Bieber. However, what if one of them claims to have been carrying Justin Bieber's "baby?" Ironically, it had to happen to the famous "Baby" singer who had been subject to a paternity scandal all thanks to Mariah Yeater.
Yeater stepped forward with the claim of carrying Bieber's son when the two allegedly got involved in a quick tryst at Justin's October 25, 2010 concert. To shut things up, Justin had reluctantly taken part in the DNA test to prove that he was not the father of Yeater's son. Despite the case already closed, thank Mariah's lawyer to having the case reopened.
"I have not seen [Bieber's] DNA test results or had them scrutinized. If there was a first test, and I have no documentation to say there even was, I wasn't provided with the results. I have not had my demands for an independent DNA test carried out by Mr. Bieber," claimed Jeffery in an interview with the New York Daily News dated November 29.
Things are getting a bit suspicious given Mariah Yeater had pulled out of the case a year ago claiming the claims were all false. Now, Mariah's lawyer is stating things differently and pointing out Justin's insufficiency in closing the case.
"Beliebers" are surely going gaga over the news and if anything, Mariah Yeater will once again be the topic and source of a lot of baby-drama hate.
"For the last year, she has been the victim of death threats, derision and distasteful treatment," explained the source, adding, "Being a single mom is tough enough without being caught up in one of the biggest scandals in pop music."
Mariah did bring this all on her own. Still, does Mariah have anything to do with the case being reopened or is her lawyer, Jeffery Leving, creating a different scandal all on his own?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Scandal Season 4 Update: Premiere Episode Title Revealed, A Different New Season
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand