Justin Bieber's Baby Drama Resurfaces
By Diadem Pambid | November 30, 2012 5:02 PM EST
Justin Bieber is facing the baby drama all over again. The "Jelena" break-up rumors haven't even been resolved and now the 18-year old is faced with the same paternity scandal. All thanks to Mariah Yeater's lawyer, "Baby Daddy" Bieber is back on the case.
Having hoards of female fans with a case of obsession isn't new for Justin Bieber. However, what if one of them claims to have been carrying Justin Bieber's "baby?" Ironically, it had to happen to the famous "Baby" singer who had been subject to a paternity scandal all thanks to Mariah Yeater.
Yeater stepped forward with the claim of carrying Bieber's son when the two allegedly got involved in a quick tryst at Justin's October 25, 2010 concert. To shut things up, Justin had reluctantly taken part in the DNA test to prove that he was not the father of Yeater's son. Despite the case already closed, thank Mariah's lawyer to having the case reopened.
"I have not seen [Bieber's] DNA test results or had them scrutinized. If there was a first test, and I have no documentation to say there even was, I wasn't provided with the results. I have not had my demands for an independent DNA test carried out by Mr. Bieber," claimed Jeffery in an interview with the New York Daily News dated November 29.
Things are getting a bit suspicious given Mariah Yeater had pulled out of the case a year ago claiming the claims were all false. Now, Mariah's lawyer is stating things differently and pointing out Justin's insufficiency in closing the case.
"Beliebers" are surely going gaga over the news and if anything, Mariah Yeater will once again be the topic and source of a lot of baby-drama hate.
"For the last year, she has been the victim of death threats, derision and distasteful treatment," explained the source, adding, "Being a single mom is tough enough without being caught up in one of the biggest scandals in pop music."
Mariah did bring this all on her own. Still, does Mariah have anything to do with the case being reopened or is her lawyer, Jeffery Leving, creating a different scandal all on his own?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch