Justin Bieber's Baby Drama Resurfaces
By Diadem Pambid | November 30, 2012 5:02 PM EST
Justin Bieber is facing the baby drama all over again. The "Jelena" break-up rumors haven't even been resolved and now the 18-year old is faced with the same paternity scandal. All thanks to Mariah Yeater's lawyer, "Baby Daddy" Bieber is back on the case.
Having hoards of female fans with a case of obsession isn't new for Justin Bieber. However, what if one of them claims to have been carrying Justin Bieber's "baby?" Ironically, it had to happen to the famous "Baby" singer who had been subject to a paternity scandal all thanks to Mariah Yeater.
Yeater stepped forward with the claim of carrying Bieber's son when the two allegedly got involved in a quick tryst at Justin's October 25, 2010 concert. To shut things up, Justin had reluctantly taken part in the DNA test to prove that he was not the father of Yeater's son. Despite the case already closed, thank Mariah's lawyer to having the case reopened.
"I have not seen [Bieber's] DNA test results or had them scrutinized. If there was a first test, and I have no documentation to say there even was, I wasn't provided with the results. I have not had my demands for an independent DNA test carried out by Mr. Bieber," claimed Jeffery in an interview with the New York Daily News dated November 29.
Things are getting a bit suspicious given Mariah Yeater had pulled out of the case a year ago claiming the claims were all false. Now, Mariah's lawyer is stating things differently and pointing out Justin's insufficiency in closing the case.
"Beliebers" are surely going gaga over the news and if anything, Mariah Yeater will once again be the topic and source of a lot of baby-drama hate.
"For the last year, she has been the victim of death threats, derision and distasteful treatment," explained the source, adding, "Being a single mom is tough enough without being caught up in one of the biggest scandals in pop music."
Mariah did bring this all on her own. Still, does Mariah have anything to do with the case being reopened or is her lawyer, Jeffery Leving, creating a different scandal all on his own?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales