Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: To Wed or Not to Wed?
By Diadem Pambid | November 30, 2012 4:42 PM EST
Things appear to be getting a bit complicated for engaged couple, Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus.
Despite earlier reports claiming of a wedding over the summers' end, it appears as if there is no wedding to take place given the year would soon be over. Will Miley Cyrus really push through with the wedding or have things taken a turn for the south for the "Milesworth" duo?
Earlier in May, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth shocked family, friends and fans with their overnight engagement. Given the couple has been dating on-off and on-again for the past couple of years, a marriage would be on the plans. However, Miley being only 19-years of age might be a bit too young for a wedding.
Now, it looks there won't even be a wedding. The engaged couple has been under too much tabloid talk over the months of which include Miley cheating on Hemsworth or Hemsworth cheating on Miley. Miley Cyrus is playing it safe because fact is a pre-nuptial agreement is on its way. Will there be a wedding or not?
According to sources that have spoken to Life & Style, there would be a wedding once Liam Hemsworth agrees on a pre-nuptial agreement written by Miley Cyrus. They haven't even wed yet and Miley is already foreseeing the possibility of a divorce? This would be a big sign that something really isn't going on right with the couple's engagement or relationship per se. What is exactly on the pre-nuptial agreement?
"Miley is worth over $130 million and has no plans to lose her nest egg in case of divorce," explains the source, "She has a half-dozen dogs that are her babies - she doesn't want to lose them."
Seriously, Miley is thinking of her dogs if a divorce does occur? However, in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, divorce was the last thing Miley had opened up about.
"That moment when he first gets to see me in my dress and everything all together," said Miley, adding, "It has to be perfect. It has to be like a soundtrack in a movie. That's the one day that movie crap is real. That romance. That look is the time that you get that ... I've been to probably 10, 20 weddings and I've seen that real look 5, 6 times."
Well, here's to hoping a wedding does push through and that it does last more than Kim K's wedding because laser tattoo removal and doggie splits aren't a pretty sight.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists