Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: To Wed or Not to Wed?
By Diadem Pambid | November 30, 2012 4:42 PM EST
Things appear to be getting a bit complicated for engaged couple, Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus.
Despite earlier reports claiming of a wedding over the summers' end, it appears as if there is no wedding to take place given the year would soon be over. Will Miley Cyrus really push through with the wedding or have things taken a turn for the south for the "Milesworth" duo?
Earlier in May, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth shocked family, friends and fans with their overnight engagement. Given the couple has been dating on-off and on-again for the past couple of years, a marriage would be on the plans. However, Miley being only 19-years of age might be a bit too young for a wedding.
Now, it looks there won't even be a wedding. The engaged couple has been under too much tabloid talk over the months of which include Miley cheating on Hemsworth or Hemsworth cheating on Miley. Miley Cyrus is playing it safe because fact is a pre-nuptial agreement is on its way. Will there be a wedding or not?
According to sources that have spoken to Life & Style, there would be a wedding once Liam Hemsworth agrees on a pre-nuptial agreement written by Miley Cyrus. They haven't even wed yet and Miley is already foreseeing the possibility of a divorce? This would be a big sign that something really isn't going on right with the couple's engagement or relationship per se. What is exactly on the pre-nuptial agreement?
"Miley is worth over $130 million and has no plans to lose her nest egg in case of divorce," explains the source, "She has a half-dozen dogs that are her babies - she doesn't want to lose them."
Seriously, Miley is thinking of her dogs if a divorce does occur? However, in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, divorce was the last thing Miley had opened up about.
"That moment when he first gets to see me in my dress and everything all together," said Miley, adding, "It has to be perfect. It has to be like a soundtrack in a movie. That's the one day that movie crap is real. That romance. That look is the time that you get that ... I've been to probably 10, 20 weddings and I've seen that real look 5, 6 times."
Well, here's to hoping a wedding does push through and that it does last more than Kim K's wedding because laser tattoo removal and doggie splits aren't a pretty sight.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date