Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: To Wed or Not to Wed?
By Diadem Pambid | November 30, 2012 4:42 PM EST
Things appear to be getting a bit complicated for engaged couple, Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus.
Despite earlier reports claiming of a wedding over the summers' end, it appears as if there is no wedding to take place given the year would soon be over. Will Miley Cyrus really push through with the wedding or have things taken a turn for the south for the "Milesworth" duo?
Earlier in May, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth shocked family, friends and fans with their overnight engagement. Given the couple has been dating on-off and on-again for the past couple of years, a marriage would be on the plans. However, Miley being only 19-years of age might be a bit too young for a wedding.
Now, it looks there won't even be a wedding. The engaged couple has been under too much tabloid talk over the months of which include Miley cheating on Hemsworth or Hemsworth cheating on Miley. Miley Cyrus is playing it safe because fact is a pre-nuptial agreement is on its way. Will there be a wedding or not?
According to sources that have spoken to Life & Style, there would be a wedding once Liam Hemsworth agrees on a pre-nuptial agreement written by Miley Cyrus. They haven't even wed yet and Miley is already foreseeing the possibility of a divorce? This would be a big sign that something really isn't going on right with the couple's engagement or relationship per se. What is exactly on the pre-nuptial agreement?
"Miley is worth over $130 million and has no plans to lose her nest egg in case of divorce," explains the source, "She has a half-dozen dogs that are her babies - she doesn't want to lose them."
Seriously, Miley is thinking of her dogs if a divorce does occur? However, in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, divorce was the last thing Miley had opened up about.
"That moment when he first gets to see me in my dress and everything all together," said Miley, adding, "It has to be perfect. It has to be like a soundtrack in a movie. That's the one day that movie crap is real. That romance. That look is the time that you get that ... I've been to probably 10, 20 weddings and I've seen that real look 5, 6 times."
Well, here's to hoping a wedding does push through and that it does last more than Kim K's wedding because laser tattoo removal and doggie splits aren't a pretty sight.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’