Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: To Wed or Not to Wed?
By Diadem Pambid | November 30, 2012 4:42 PM EST
Things appear to be getting a bit complicated for engaged couple, Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus.
Despite earlier reports claiming of a wedding over the summers' end, it appears as if there is no wedding to take place given the year would soon be over. Will Miley Cyrus really push through with the wedding or have things taken a turn for the south for the "Milesworth" duo?
Earlier in May, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth shocked family, friends and fans with their overnight engagement. Given the couple has been dating on-off and on-again for the past couple of years, a marriage would be on the plans. However, Miley being only 19-years of age might be a bit too young for a wedding.
Now, it looks there won't even be a wedding. The engaged couple has been under too much tabloid talk over the months of which include Miley cheating on Hemsworth or Hemsworth cheating on Miley. Miley Cyrus is playing it safe because fact is a pre-nuptial agreement is on its way. Will there be a wedding or not?
According to sources that have spoken to Life & Style, there would be a wedding once Liam Hemsworth agrees on a pre-nuptial agreement written by Miley Cyrus. They haven't even wed yet and Miley is already foreseeing the possibility of a divorce? This would be a big sign that something really isn't going on right with the couple's engagement or relationship per se. What is exactly on the pre-nuptial agreement?
"Miley is worth over $130 million and has no plans to lose her nest egg in case of divorce," explains the source, "She has a half-dozen dogs that are her babies - she doesn't want to lose them."
Seriously, Miley is thinking of her dogs if a divorce does occur? However, in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, divorce was the last thing Miley had opened up about.
"That moment when he first gets to see me in my dress and everything all together," said Miley, adding, "It has to be perfect. It has to be like a soundtrack in a movie. That's the one day that movie crap is real. That romance. That look is the time that you get that ... I've been to probably 10, 20 weddings and I've seen that real look 5, 6 times."
Well, here's to hoping a wedding does push through and that it does last more than Kim K's wedding because laser tattoo removal and doggie splits aren't a pretty sight.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report