Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth: To Wed or Not to Wed?
By Diadem Pambid | November 30, 2012 4:42 PM EST
Things appear to be getting a bit complicated for engaged couple, Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus.
Despite earlier reports claiming of a wedding over the summers' end, it appears as if there is no wedding to take place given the year would soon be over. Will Miley Cyrus really push through with the wedding or have things taken a turn for the south for the "Milesworth" duo?
Earlier in May, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth shocked family, friends and fans with their overnight engagement. Given the couple has been dating on-off and on-again for the past couple of years, a marriage would be on the plans. However, Miley being only 19-years of age might be a bit too young for a wedding.
Now, it looks there won't even be a wedding. The engaged couple has been under too much tabloid talk over the months of which include Miley cheating on Hemsworth or Hemsworth cheating on Miley. Miley Cyrus is playing it safe because fact is a pre-nuptial agreement is on its way. Will there be a wedding or not?
According to sources that have spoken to Life & Style, there would be a wedding once Liam Hemsworth agrees on a pre-nuptial agreement written by Miley Cyrus. They haven't even wed yet and Miley is already foreseeing the possibility of a divorce? This would be a big sign that something really isn't going on right with the couple's engagement or relationship per se. What is exactly on the pre-nuptial agreement?
"Miley is worth over $130 million and has no plans to lose her nest egg in case of divorce," explains the source, "She has a half-dozen dogs that are her babies - she doesn't want to lose them."
Seriously, Miley is thinking of her dogs if a divorce does occur? However, in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, divorce was the last thing Miley had opened up about.
"That moment when he first gets to see me in my dress and everything all together," said Miley, adding, "It has to be perfect. It has to be like a soundtrack in a movie. That's the one day that movie crap is real. That romance. That look is the time that you get that ... I've been to probably 10, 20 weddings and I've seen that real look 5, 6 times."
Well, here's to hoping a wedding does push through and that it does last more than Kim K's wedding because laser tattoo removal and doggie splits aren't a pretty sight.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports