Grey’s Anatomy Season 9 Episode 7: ‘I Was Made for Lovin’ You’ – Why is it a ‘big, big, episode?’
By Arlene Paredes | November 30, 2012 11:45 AM EST
Grey's Anatomy star Jesse Williams tweeted Tuesday, "Big big episode this week." In Shondaland, when an episode is "big," someone usually dies. But previous reports have indicated the next death won't occur until 2013. So, why is this week's episode big for Williams?
Williams, who plays Jackson Avery in the series, has had some "big" moments in the series since Seattle Grace merged with Mercy West. But when he tweets big, does he refer to his character's ordeal?
Wetpaint reports Avery will be "preoccupied by a shocking situation with April (Sarah Drew)." Grey's fans know what Avery and Kepner have been up to since the boards last season. Could it have resulted in something "big," i.e. Kepner's tummy?
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 7 Synopsis
Meanwhile, On TV.com, Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 7 is summed up with a special mention of the Cristina-Owen relationship:
"Cristina (Sandra Oh) and Owen (Kevin McKidd) continue to figure out their relationship amidst the pending lawsuit; and Bailey (Chandra Wilson) argues with Ben (Jason George) over plans for their upcoming nuptials."
This could be the episode in which Cristina begins to re-evaluate what Owen means in her life. At the end of the previous episode, Cristina learns that Owen had pushed for her re-hiring at Seattle Grace. Surely, this has a positive effect in their otherwise problematic marriage.
Bailey Gets Married (Again)
Chandra Wilson, who plays the beloved 'nazi' Miranda Bailey, has generously talked about her character's wedding plans.
Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Wilson shares with fans what Bailey thinks of all the wedding planning.
"Bailey has been married before and she thought she did right the first time. She spent 11 years in that marriage, and it didn't work and it's hard to jump right back into that frying pan after you've done it already. She did the whole invitations and all of that and the fact that she would have to send out more invitations and invite all those some people again just seems a little silly to her."
"Silly" being the operative word, could Bailey be dousing cold water to Ben's excitement over his wedding?
Answers arrive Thursday night on U.S. telly via ABC. Next week, McDreamy's sister comes to visit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows