Grey’s Anatomy Season 9 Episode 7: ‘I Was Made for Lovin’ You’ – Why is it a ‘big, big, episode?’
By Arlene Paredes | November 30, 2012 11:45 AM EST
Grey's Anatomy star Jesse Williams tweeted Tuesday, "Big big episode this week." In Shondaland, when an episode is "big," someone usually dies. But previous reports have indicated the next death won't occur until 2013. So, why is this week's episode big for Williams?
Williams, who plays Jackson Avery in the series, has had some "big" moments in the series since Seattle Grace merged with Mercy West. But when he tweets big, does he refer to his character's ordeal?
Wetpaint reports Avery will be "preoccupied by a shocking situation with April (Sarah Drew)." Grey's fans know what Avery and Kepner have been up to since the boards last season. Could it have resulted in something "big," i.e. Kepner's tummy?
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 7 Synopsis
Meanwhile, On TV.com, Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 7 is summed up with a special mention of the Cristina-Owen relationship:
"Cristina (Sandra Oh) and Owen (Kevin McKidd) continue to figure out their relationship amidst the pending lawsuit; and Bailey (Chandra Wilson) argues with Ben (Jason George) over plans for their upcoming nuptials."
This could be the episode in which Cristina begins to re-evaluate what Owen means in her life. At the end of the previous episode, Cristina learns that Owen had pushed for her re-hiring at Seattle Grace. Surely, this has a positive effect in their otherwise problematic marriage.
Bailey Gets Married (Again)
Chandra Wilson, who plays the beloved 'nazi' Miranda Bailey, has generously talked about her character's wedding plans.
Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Wilson shares with fans what Bailey thinks of all the wedding planning.
"Bailey has been married before and she thought she did right the first time. She spent 11 years in that marriage, and it didn't work and it's hard to jump right back into that frying pan after you've done it already. She did the whole invitations and all of that and the fact that she would have to send out more invitations and invite all those some people again just seems a little silly to her."
"Silly" being the operative word, could Bailey be dousing cold water to Ben's excitement over his wedding?
Answers arrive Thursday night on U.S. telly via ABC. Next week, McDreamy's sister comes to visit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border