Grey’s Anatomy Season 9 Episode 7: ‘I Was Made for Lovin’ You’ – Why is it a ‘big, big, episode?’
By Arlene Paredes | November 30, 2012 11:45 AM EST
Grey's Anatomy star Jesse Williams tweeted Tuesday, "Big big episode this week." In Shondaland, when an episode is "big," someone usually dies. But previous reports have indicated the next death won't occur until 2013. So, why is this week's episode big for Williams?
Williams, who plays Jackson Avery in the series, has had some "big" moments in the series since Seattle Grace merged with Mercy West. But when he tweets big, does he refer to his character's ordeal?
Wetpaint reports Avery will be "preoccupied by a shocking situation with April (Sarah Drew)." Grey's fans know what Avery and Kepner have been up to since the boards last season. Could it have resulted in something "big," i.e. Kepner's tummy?
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 7 Synopsis
Meanwhile, On TV.com, Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 7 is summed up with a special mention of the Cristina-Owen relationship:
"Cristina (Sandra Oh) and Owen (Kevin McKidd) continue to figure out their relationship amidst the pending lawsuit; and Bailey (Chandra Wilson) argues with Ben (Jason George) over plans for their upcoming nuptials."
This could be the episode in which Cristina begins to re-evaluate what Owen means in her life. At the end of the previous episode, Cristina learns that Owen had pushed for her re-hiring at Seattle Grace. Surely, this has a positive effect in their otherwise problematic marriage.
Bailey Gets Married (Again)
Chandra Wilson, who plays the beloved 'nazi' Miranda Bailey, has generously talked about her character's wedding plans.
Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Wilson shares with fans what Bailey thinks of all the wedding planning.
"Bailey has been married before and she thought she did right the first time. She spent 11 years in that marriage, and it didn't work and it's hard to jump right back into that frying pan after you've done it already. She did the whole invitations and all of that and the fact that she would have to send out more invitations and invite all those some people again just seems a little silly to her."
"Silly" being the operative word, could Bailey be dousing cold water to Ben's excitement over his wedding?
Answers arrive Thursday night on U.S. telly via ABC. Next week, McDreamy's sister comes to visit.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports