US Car Dealer Kim Ridley Uses Sexy Snaps of Own Daughter as Sales Come-on
By Toyin Owoseje | November 30, 2012 6:10 AM EST
A US car dealer has courted controversy after using provocative photos of his own daughter to sell secondhand motors.
Kim Ridley of Eugene, Oregan posted snaps of his 20-year-old daughter Lexxa in her underwear alongside ads for his used cars on eBay.
In one picture tattooed Lexxa is shown in just knickers, a tight yellow tops and knee-high boots while she bends over a 25-year-old Datsun.
Since posting the ads, Ridley's cars are flying off his lot. The Datsun sold for almost £5,000.
Critics have accused him of exploiting his daughter.
One parenting blog slammed the salesman for "objectifying and sexualising his own daughter for personal gain".
Another viewer wrote: "I guess the father and the girl herself can't complain if she is mauled and treated as a sex object. Talk about fuelling the fire of pervy men. lol Way to go dad. Not much respect for your little girl eh?"
Despite the backlash, Ridley insisted he was just be doing his job as a businessman and appealing to his market.
"Girls and dogs attract people's attention. If I felt bad about it, I wouldn't do it," he said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Former Malaysian Envoy Denies Assault Charges in New Zealand, Elects Trial By Jury
- ISIS War to Last For 4 Years; US Military Shows Videos of Airstrikes Hitting Militant Base [VIDEO]
- Ebola Stock Companies Suspended From Trading For Unverifiable Claims
- Australia Joins Global Effort to Stop Russian Website From Illegally Streaming Web Cam Feeds
- Baby Gammy Will Be Australian Citizen Soon
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows