Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell Strip off for Interview Magazine
By Toyin Owoseje | November 30, 2012 1:34 AM EST
Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell have reunited by posing nude for the cover of Interview magazine.
The British supermodels, who are both in their 40s, reunited for the risqué shoot for the German and Russian editions of the fashion magazine.
In the image a bold Campbell bares her breasts while curled up against Moss.
Moss, who wears her hair scraped back with small curls falling down in front of her ears, conceals her body behind her friend.
While they were willing to put their best assets on the cover, the two models choose to take a more demure approach for the images featured inside the magazine.
The smouldering black and white images were taken by world-renowned photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
The shoot came two years after they both stripped down for Love magazine's third issue in 2010. They were joined by eight other supermodels including Daivid Walliams' wife, Lara Stone and Natalia Vodianova, to pose in naked power stances.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced