Miley Cyrus Wants a Pre-Nup with Fiance Liam Hemsworth, Find Out Why
By Arlene Paredes | November 29, 2012 8:05 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is reportedly working out a pre-nuptial agreement with her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, although she says she already feels married to the young actor. A source revealed to media that Cyrus merely wants to secure custody of her dogs in case her marriage to Hemsworth fails. Meanwhile, Cyrus talks "regrets" with the media.
Life&Style reported speaking to a source who said: ''Miley is worth over $130 million and has no plans to lose her nest egg in case of divorce... She has a half-dozen dogs that are her babies -- she doesn't want to lose them.''
It does seem the 'Hanna Montana' star is merely being realistic. And she does not want to lose her "babies." Still, with an existing pre-nup, Cyrus' $130 million assets would also be protected.
For her part, Cyrus does not cancel out romanticism in the equation. She has said Liam is already her husband despite the lack of that piece of paper.
Cyrus has been quoted as saying: "I am married in my heart and my mind. I do everything that I would be if I had the paper..."
Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 22, got engaged early this year. They have not set a date for the wedding yet.
Miley Cyrus Talks Regrets: 'I wish I could have had...'
In a separate interview, Cyrus shares with fans a certain regret. And she felt it when she went to a prom as her guy friend's date.
"High school is something I wish I could have had. I still got to go to a prom but it wasn't the same. Like, people bugged me for photos when I was at the prom," Cyrus was quoted by Female First.
"I went with a gay guy and it was the best, most fabulous night of my whole life, but it was different because it wasn't like I was asked by my high school boyfriend or anything.
"And it wasn't like I knew everyone else at the prom, because I was just a guest. So I guess I miss having had that."
For Cyrus, she wins some and she loses some. She missed out on a dreamy prom night, but now she is in the midst of wedding preparations with the love of her life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border