Miley Cyrus Wants a Pre-Nup with Fiance Liam Hemsworth, Find Out Why
By Arlene Paredes | November 29, 2012 8:05 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is reportedly working out a pre-nuptial agreement with her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, although she says she already feels married to the young actor. A source revealed to media that Cyrus merely wants to secure custody of her dogs in case her marriage to Hemsworth fails. Meanwhile, Cyrus talks "regrets" with the media.
Life&Style reported speaking to a source who said: ''Miley is worth over $130 million and has no plans to lose her nest egg in case of divorce... She has a half-dozen dogs that are her babies -- she doesn't want to lose them.''
It does seem the 'Hanna Montana' star is merely being realistic. And she does not want to lose her "babies." Still, with an existing pre-nup, Cyrus' $130 million assets would also be protected.
For her part, Cyrus does not cancel out romanticism in the equation. She has said Liam is already her husband despite the lack of that piece of paper.
Cyrus has been quoted as saying: "I am married in my heart and my mind. I do everything that I would be if I had the paper..."
Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 22, got engaged early this year. They have not set a date for the wedding yet.
Miley Cyrus Talks Regrets: 'I wish I could have had...'
In a separate interview, Cyrus shares with fans a certain regret. And she felt it when she went to a prom as her guy friend's date.
"High school is something I wish I could have had. I still got to go to a prom but it wasn't the same. Like, people bugged me for photos when I was at the prom," Cyrus was quoted by Female First.
"I went with a gay guy and it was the best, most fabulous night of my whole life, but it was different because it wasn't like I was asked by my high school boyfriend or anything.
"And it wasn't like I knew everyone else at the prom, because I was just a guest. So I guess I miss having had that."
For Cyrus, she wins some and she loses some. She missed out on a dreamy prom night, but now she is in the midst of wedding preparations with the love of her life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell