Miley Cyrus Wants a Pre-Nup with Fiance Liam Hemsworth, Find Out Why
By Arlene Paredes | November 29, 2012 8:05 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is reportedly working out a pre-nuptial agreement with her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, although she says she already feels married to the young actor. A source revealed to media that Cyrus merely wants to secure custody of her dogs in case her marriage to Hemsworth fails. Meanwhile, Cyrus talks "regrets" with the media.
Life&Style reported speaking to a source who said: ''Miley is worth over $130 million and has no plans to lose her nest egg in case of divorce... She has a half-dozen dogs that are her babies -- she doesn't want to lose them.''
It does seem the 'Hanna Montana' star is merely being realistic. And she does not want to lose her "babies." Still, with an existing pre-nup, Cyrus' $130 million assets would also be protected.
For her part, Cyrus does not cancel out romanticism in the equation. She has said Liam is already her husband despite the lack of that piece of paper.
Cyrus has been quoted as saying: "I am married in my heart and my mind. I do everything that I would be if I had the paper..."
Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 22, got engaged early this year. They have not set a date for the wedding yet.
Miley Cyrus Talks Regrets: 'I wish I could have had...'
In a separate interview, Cyrus shares with fans a certain regret. And she felt it when she went to a prom as her guy friend's date.
"High school is something I wish I could have had. I still got to go to a prom but it wasn't the same. Like, people bugged me for photos when I was at the prom," Cyrus was quoted by Female First.
"I went with a gay guy and it was the best, most fabulous night of my whole life, but it was different because it wasn't like I was asked by my high school boyfriend or anything.
"And it wasn't like I knew everyone else at the prom, because I was just a guest. So I guess I miss having had that."
For Cyrus, she wins some and she loses some. She missed out on a dreamy prom night, but now she is in the midst of wedding preparations with the love of her life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate