Miley Cyrus Wants a Pre-Nup with Fiance Liam Hemsworth, Find Out Why
By Arlene Paredes | November 29, 2012 8:05 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is reportedly working out a pre-nuptial agreement with her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, although she says she already feels married to the young actor. A source revealed to media that Cyrus merely wants to secure custody of her dogs in case her marriage to Hemsworth fails. Meanwhile, Cyrus talks "regrets" with the media.
Life&Style reported speaking to a source who said: ''Miley is worth over $130 million and has no plans to lose her nest egg in case of divorce... She has a half-dozen dogs that are her babies -- she doesn't want to lose them.''
It does seem the 'Hanna Montana' star is merely being realistic. And she does not want to lose her "babies." Still, with an existing pre-nup, Cyrus' $130 million assets would also be protected.
For her part, Cyrus does not cancel out romanticism in the equation. She has said Liam is already her husband despite the lack of that piece of paper.
Cyrus has been quoted as saying: "I am married in my heart and my mind. I do everything that I would be if I had the paper..."
Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 22, got engaged early this year. They have not set a date for the wedding yet.
Miley Cyrus Talks Regrets: 'I wish I could have had...'
In a separate interview, Cyrus shares with fans a certain regret. And she felt it when she went to a prom as her guy friend's date.
"High school is something I wish I could have had. I still got to go to a prom but it wasn't the same. Like, people bugged me for photos when I was at the prom," Cyrus was quoted by Female First.
"I went with a gay guy and it was the best, most fabulous night of my whole life, but it was different because it wasn't like I was asked by my high school boyfriend or anything.
"And it wasn't like I knew everyone else at the prom, because I was just a guest. So I guess I miss having had that."
For Cyrus, she wins some and she loses some. She missed out on a dreamy prom night, but now she is in the midst of wedding preparations with the love of her life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports