Miley Cyrus Wants a Pre-Nup with Fiance Liam Hemsworth, Find Out Why
By Arlene Paredes | November 29, 2012 8:05 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is reportedly working out a pre-nuptial agreement with her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, although she says she already feels married to the young actor. A source revealed to media that Cyrus merely wants to secure custody of her dogs in case her marriage to Hemsworth fails. Meanwhile, Cyrus talks "regrets" with the media.
Life&Style reported speaking to a source who said: ''Miley is worth over $130 million and has no plans to lose her nest egg in case of divorce... She has a half-dozen dogs that are her babies -- she doesn't want to lose them.''
It does seem the 'Hanna Montana' star is merely being realistic. And she does not want to lose her "babies." Still, with an existing pre-nup, Cyrus' $130 million assets would also be protected.
For her part, Cyrus does not cancel out romanticism in the equation. She has said Liam is already her husband despite the lack of that piece of paper.
Cyrus has been quoted as saying: "I am married in my heart and my mind. I do everything that I would be if I had the paper..."
Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 22, got engaged early this year. They have not set a date for the wedding yet.
Miley Cyrus Talks Regrets: 'I wish I could have had...'
In a separate interview, Cyrus shares with fans a certain regret. And she felt it when she went to a prom as her guy friend's date.
"High school is something I wish I could have had. I still got to go to a prom but it wasn't the same. Like, people bugged me for photos when I was at the prom," Cyrus was quoted by Female First.
"I went with a gay guy and it was the best, most fabulous night of my whole life, but it was different because it wasn't like I was asked by my high school boyfriend or anything.
"And it wasn't like I knew everyone else at the prom, because I was just a guest. So I guess I miss having had that."
For Cyrus, she wins some and she loses some. She missed out on a dreamy prom night, but now she is in the midst of wedding preparations with the love of her life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown