5 Useful Samsung Galaxy S3 Tricks You May Not Know Existed
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 29, 2012 3:28 PM EST
People received the Samsung Galaxy S3 well and it packs great specs and features that lured millions of consumers worldwide and became the best-selling phone of 2012.
Some users discovered hidden tips and tricks on the Samsung Galaxy S3. These features may not be present in the manual.
Samsung Galaxy S3 is the tech giant's best-selling phone of 2012. The device boasts a big 4.8 inch super AMOLED screen display, a quad-core processor, expandable storage, 4G/LTE connectivity and NFC support, and a 2100 mAh battery.
The latest news about Samsung Galaxy S3 is that screenshots of the 4.1.2 version of the Android Jelly Bean update for smartphone leaked and went viral on the Internet last week.
Yes, the update is coming soon. However, it is expected to arrive in December or January next year. The software is currently undergoing testing for the Galaxy S3 and is said to be stable and almost ready.
The photos were posted on SamMobile. However, the company has yet to make an official statement about the screenshots that are making the rounds in the cyberspace.
The Androidv4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for Samsung Galaxy S3 may arrive later this year but a leak showed that the update includes some of Galaxy Note 2's killer features.
According to GottaBeMobile, Multi Window View is not the only new feature coming with the update either. In addition to the powerful split-screen multitasking which allows users to use two separate apps on the display, this leaked firmware also includes features such as page buddy, notification panel that can be customized, smart rotation, etc.
While waiting for the update, enjoy some of the tricks in your handset. Below are some of the useful tricks that you may have missed in your Samsung Galaxy S3.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family