WWE News: Hardy Boys “Very Likely” to Return To WWE, Jeff May Leave TNA
November 29, 2012 9:01 AM EST
Two former WWE high-flyers could be returning to the company shortly.
In a recent interview, Matt Hardy said it is “very likely” that both he and his brother, Jeff Hardy, will rejoin the WWE. The wrestler told “Passing the Torch Radio” that a Hardy Boys reunion could happen in early 2013.
Both former WWE superstars are still in the wrestling business, and have uncertain futures.
Jeff Hardy is currently in his second run with TNA. He is the World Heavyweight Champion and the company’s top baby face. He recently defeated Austin Aries at the “Turning Point” Pay-Per-View to retain the belt.
Jeff’s contract is reportedly set to end in February, and there have been rumors that he is considering going back to the WWE. He was one of the top superstars during his time with the WWE, feuding with the likes of the Undertaker and CM Punk, and winning the WWE title.
Matt Hardy has been wrestling on the independent circuit, since leaving TNA in 2011. He returned to Ring of Honor in September. He conducted the recent interview to promote his appearance for WHO Wrestling.
The Hardy Boys were one of the most popular tag teams in the late 1990’s and early 2000’s. They won multiple titles, and became popular for their dangerous stunts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money