WWE News: Hardy Boys “Very Likely” to Return To WWE, Jeff May Leave TNA
November 29, 2012 9:01 AM EST
Two former WWE high-flyers could be returning to the company shortly.
In a recent interview, Matt Hardy said it is “very likely” that both he and his brother, Jeff Hardy, will rejoin the WWE. The wrestler told “Passing the Torch Radio” that a Hardy Boys reunion could happen in early 2013.
Both former WWE superstars are still in the wrestling business, and have uncertain futures.
Jeff Hardy is currently in his second run with TNA. He is the World Heavyweight Champion and the company’s top baby face. He recently defeated Austin Aries at the “Turning Point” Pay-Per-View to retain the belt.
Jeff’s contract is reportedly set to end in February, and there have been rumors that he is considering going back to the WWE. He was one of the top superstars during his time with the WWE, feuding with the likes of the Undertaker and CM Punk, and winning the WWE title.
Matt Hardy has been wrestling on the independent circuit, since leaving TNA in 2011. He returned to Ring of Honor in September. He conducted the recent interview to promote his appearance for WHO Wrestling.
The Hardy Boys were one of the most popular tag teams in the late 1990’s and early 2000’s. They won multiple titles, and became popular for their dangerous stunts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage