WWE News: Hardy Boys “Very Likely” to Return To WWE, Jeff May Leave TNA
November 29, 2012 9:01 AM EST
Two former WWE high-flyers could be returning to the company shortly.
In a recent interview, Matt Hardy said it is “very likely” that both he and his brother, Jeff Hardy, will rejoin the WWE. The wrestler told “Passing the Torch Radio” that a Hardy Boys reunion could happen in early 2013.
Both former WWE superstars are still in the wrestling business, and have uncertain futures.
Jeff Hardy is currently in his second run with TNA. He is the World Heavyweight Champion and the company’s top baby face. He recently defeated Austin Aries at the “Turning Point” Pay-Per-View to retain the belt.
Jeff’s contract is reportedly set to end in February, and there have been rumors that he is considering going back to the WWE. He was one of the top superstars during his time with the WWE, feuding with the likes of the Undertaker and CM Punk, and winning the WWE title.
Matt Hardy has been wrestling on the independent circuit, since leaving TNA in 2011. He returned to Ring of Honor in September. He conducted the recent interview to promote his appearance for WHO Wrestling.
The Hardy Boys were one of the most popular tag teams in the late 1990’s and early 2000’s. They won multiple titles, and became popular for their dangerous stunts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date