Mitt Romney, Amanda Bynes and Michelle Obama: GQ’s Least Influential People of 2012
By Ewan Palmer | November 29, 2012 6:05 AM EST
As if losing out in the presidential elections wasn't bad enough, Mitt Romney now has the dubious honour of being named alongside Amanda Bynes and Madonna in GQ's Least Influential People list of 2012.
Although GQ said "all zeros are created equal", but Romney's name still spearheaded the uninspiring list.
Even after millions of dollars were spent on an exhaustive campaign against Barack Obama, GQ concluded that voting for Romney was like "hooking up with the last single person at the bar at 4am".
Laying further scorn on the Republican candidate, the US version of the magazine said that the only successful thing Romney managed in 2012 was to "embody every black stand-up comedian's impression of a white person".
Romney could take some solace in knowing that he appears in the 25-person list alongside First Lady Michelle Obama.
Her inclusion was down to her ambition to get America healthy with her "Let's Move" campaign. It failed, resulting in the magazine advising her to "join the winning team and indulge in this delicious pint of Haagen-Dazs caramel cone ice cream".
Also on the list is tearaway actress Amanda Bynes for "being as fascinating a train wreck as Lindsay Lohan" following her continuous driving offences over the past year, and Lance Armstrong. GQ suggested that his fall from grace will continue so much that by 2014 it expects him to be "orchestrating the civil war in Syria".
The "remaining scrap of Occupy Wall Street" also made the lost following the group's protests which kicked off the slightly confused worldwide movement.
Check out the whole list over at GQ.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Image Of An Alien Revealed By US Intelligence Agent Suggests Existence Of Extraterrestrial Life -- Report
- US Police Officers Shoot 12-Year-Old Child ‘By Mistake’
- Woman Charged For Leaving Her Baby in Drain in Australia Needs 'Compassion' Says Social Worker
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- New Zealanders in Australia Consider Moving Back to Home Country For Better Life
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]