Mitt Romney, Amanda Bynes and Michelle Obama: GQ’s Least Influential People of 2012
By Ewan Palmer | November 29, 2012 6:05 AM EST
As if losing out in the presidential elections wasn't bad enough, Mitt Romney now has the dubious honour of being named alongside Amanda Bynes and Madonna in GQ's Least Influential People list of 2012.
Although GQ said "all zeros are created equal", but Romney's name still spearheaded the uninspiring list.
Even after millions of dollars were spent on an exhaustive campaign against Barack Obama, GQ concluded that voting for Romney was like "hooking up with the last single person at the bar at 4am".
Laying further scorn on the Republican candidate, the US version of the magazine said that the only successful thing Romney managed in 2012 was to "embody every black stand-up comedian's impression of a white person".
Romney could take some solace in knowing that he appears in the 25-person list alongside First Lady Michelle Obama.
Her inclusion was down to her ambition to get America healthy with her "Let's Move" campaign. It failed, resulting in the magazine advising her to "join the winning team and indulge in this delicious pint of Haagen-Dazs caramel cone ice cream".
Also on the list is tearaway actress Amanda Bynes for "being as fascinating a train wreck as Lindsay Lohan" following her continuous driving offences over the past year, and Lance Armstrong. GQ suggested that his fall from grace will continue so much that by 2014 it expects him to be "orchestrating the civil war in Syria".
The "remaining scrap of Occupy Wall Street" also made the lost following the group's protests which kicked off the slightly confused worldwide movement.
Check out the whole list over at GQ.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Kate Middleton To Give Birth To A 'Cheerful' Baby, Duchess Not Carrying Twins---Report
- Woman Stuck In Chimney: Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa Arrested For Attempted Break-In After Rescue Team Pulls Stuck Woman Out Of Chimney
- Naked Russian Artist Strikes Anew, Cuts Off Earlobes To Protest Return Of Soviet-Era Policies
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand