Mitt Romney, Amanda Bynes and Michelle Obama: GQ’s Least Influential People of 2012
By Ewan Palmer | November 29, 2012 6:05 AM EST
As if losing out in the presidential elections wasn't bad enough, Mitt Romney now has the dubious honour of being named alongside Amanda Bynes and Madonna in GQ's Least Influential People list of 2012.
Although GQ said "all zeros are created equal", but Romney's name still spearheaded the uninspiring list.
Even after millions of dollars were spent on an exhaustive campaign against Barack Obama, GQ concluded that voting for Romney was like "hooking up with the last single person at the bar at 4am".
Laying further scorn on the Republican candidate, the US version of the magazine said that the only successful thing Romney managed in 2012 was to "embody every black stand-up comedian's impression of a white person".
Romney could take some solace in knowing that he appears in the 25-person list alongside First Lady Michelle Obama.
Her inclusion was down to her ambition to get America healthy with her "Let's Move" campaign. It failed, resulting in the magazine advising her to "join the winning team and indulge in this delicious pint of Haagen-Dazs caramel cone ice cream".
Also on the list is tearaway actress Amanda Bynes for "being as fascinating a train wreck as Lindsay Lohan" following her continuous driving offences over the past year, and Lance Armstrong. GQ suggested that his fall from grace will continue so much that by 2014 it expects him to be "orchestrating the civil war in Syria".
The "remaining scrap of Occupy Wall Street" also made the lost following the group's protests which kicked off the slightly confused worldwide movement.
Check out the whole list over at GQ.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Of Cambridge ‘Dissed’ By Camilla Parker-Bowles; Delivery Expected In April- Reports
- 'Green Alien Eggs' Spotted on Sydney's Dee Why Beach
- Robin Williams Confessed To Loving Billy Connolly Like A Brother In A Final Goodbye Call
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde Attends Father’s Funeral Without Handcuffs, Brother Thanks TPB Founder’s Supporters on Facebook
- Drag Queens Fume That Facebook Is Banning Aliases And Threaten to Drop Out Of It
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L