Justin Bieber Praises Selena Gomez: ‘She has a good heart’
By Czarina Malleta | November 28, 2012 6:34 PM EST
While it is still not clear if Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are in excellent terms, the Biebs only had sweet words to share about his girlfriend.
During his exclusive interview with Oprah Winfrey last Sunday night, Justin shares a piece of his heart and praised girlfriend Selena Gomez. On his sit-down interview on "Oprah's Next Chapter," Justin Bieber talks about the qualities that made him fall for Selena two years ago.
"I feel like she's one of the most genuine people. She just has a good heart. I can talk to her about everything," he said of Selena.
Bieber said that when they first exposed about their relationship back in 2010, his millions of fans didn't react so warmly about Selena. He added that while he puts his fans first whenever he makes anything public, he hinted that he also needs a partner.
"People say mean things, but at the end of the day I can't be single my whole life," Justin said.
Justin also shares about the most romantic thing he has done for Selena and recalled when he rented out the Staples Center to have a dinner date and watch "Titanic" with her. And Selena's reaction that night?
"She was very impressed," Bieber said.
The past few weeks have been rough for Justin and Selena after there were rumors that the two have broken up. Gossips suggest that Selena called it quits after Justin took Victoria's Secret model, Barbara Palvin on a date.
Although the pair never made any comments, the two were seen back together at the afterparty for the recently concluded American Music Awards where Justin bagged three major trophies. They were photographed holding each other's hand as they pave their way in and out of the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales