‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ Sequel All Set for Kristen Stewart, Rupert Sanders Fired
By Czarina Malleta | November 28, 2012 6:32 PM EST
Kristen Stewart is in, Rupert Sanders is out. The "Snow White and the Huntsman" sequel has been confirmed and Kristen will stay to reprise her role. However, Rupert Sanders is fired from his chair as director of the movie.
Kristen Stewart will not be jobless after "Breaking Dawn Part 2" ends. The young actress is set to reprise the role of "Snow White" in her controversial movie, "Snow White and the Huntsman."
Studio bosses and producers are said to have made a decision between Kristen and Sanders, and they chose to keep the 22-year-old actress. Otherwise, it would be incredibly awkward for the two to work with each other after they were photographed kissing last July.
Because Sanders is exerting all his efforts to fix his marriage with his wife Liberty, who was rumored to have wanted a divorce, the director didn't want to be attached with the movie project anyway.
"The script has already been written and production will begin late next year. However, Rupert Sanders definitely won't be a part of the project," a source said on RadarOnline. "Rupert didn't want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director."
While Rupert's marriage still seems to be a blur, Kristen and Robert managed to patch things up between them. The two are reportedly back together after a series of photos of them kissing in Kristen's home surfaced. Rob and Kristen also look much comfortable to be side-by-side during the premier of their last "Twilight" movie.
The two were also photographed at the JFK airport on Friday after they reportedly spent Thanksgiving with Robert's family back in London. The trip came after it was revealed that Robert's sisters have both finally forgiven Kristen after her attempts to win back Robert's trust.
"It was really important for Kristen to win back the love and trust of Rob's family, and she has done just that. They are all back on really good terms - even better than before. Kristen reached out to Rob's sisters and expressed how sorry she was," a source said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy