‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ Sequel All Set for Kristen Stewart, Rupert Sanders Fired
By Czarina Malleta | November 28, 2012 6:32 PM EST
Kristen Stewart is in, Rupert Sanders is out. The "Snow White and the Huntsman" sequel has been confirmed and Kristen will stay to reprise her role. However, Rupert Sanders is fired from his chair as director of the movie.
Kristen Stewart will not be jobless after "Breaking Dawn Part 2" ends. The young actress is set to reprise the role of "Snow White" in her controversial movie, "Snow White and the Huntsman."
Studio bosses and producers are said to have made a decision between Kristen and Sanders, and they chose to keep the 22-year-old actress. Otherwise, it would be incredibly awkward for the two to work with each other after they were photographed kissing last July.
Because Sanders is exerting all his efforts to fix his marriage with his wife Liberty, who was rumored to have wanted a divorce, the director didn't want to be attached with the movie project anyway.
"The script has already been written and production will begin late next year. However, Rupert Sanders definitely won't be a part of the project," a source said on RadarOnline. "Rupert didn't want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director."
While Rupert's marriage still seems to be a blur, Kristen and Robert managed to patch things up between them. The two are reportedly back together after a series of photos of them kissing in Kristen's home surfaced. Rob and Kristen also look much comfortable to be side-by-side during the premier of their last "Twilight" movie.
The two were also photographed at the JFK airport on Friday after they reportedly spent Thanksgiving with Robert's family back in London. The trip came after it was revealed that Robert's sisters have both finally forgiven Kristen after her attempts to win back Robert's trust.
"It was really important for Kristen to win back the love and trust of Rob's family, and she has done just that. They are all back on really good terms - even better than before. Kristen reached out to Rob's sisters and expressed how sorry she was," a source said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown