‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ Sequel All Set for Kristen Stewart, Rupert Sanders Fired
By Czarina Malleta | November 28, 2012 6:32 PM EST
Kristen Stewart is in, Rupert Sanders is out. The "Snow White and the Huntsman" sequel has been confirmed and Kristen will stay to reprise her role. However, Rupert Sanders is fired from his chair as director of the movie.
Kristen Stewart will not be jobless after "Breaking Dawn Part 2" ends. The young actress is set to reprise the role of "Snow White" in her controversial movie, "Snow White and the Huntsman."
Studio bosses and producers are said to have made a decision between Kristen and Sanders, and they chose to keep the 22-year-old actress. Otherwise, it would be incredibly awkward for the two to work with each other after they were photographed kissing last July.
Because Sanders is exerting all his efforts to fix his marriage with his wife Liberty, who was rumored to have wanted a divorce, the director didn't want to be attached with the movie project anyway.
"The script has already been written and production will begin late next year. However, Rupert Sanders definitely won't be a part of the project," a source said on RadarOnline. "Rupert didn't want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director."
While Rupert's marriage still seems to be a blur, Kristen and Robert managed to patch things up between them. The two are reportedly back together after a series of photos of them kissing in Kristen's home surfaced. Rob and Kristen also look much comfortable to be side-by-side during the premier of their last "Twilight" movie.
The two were also photographed at the JFK airport on Friday after they reportedly spent Thanksgiving with Robert's family back in London. The trip came after it was revealed that Robert's sisters have both finally forgiven Kristen after her attempts to win back Robert's trust.
"It was really important for Kristen to win back the love and trust of Rob's family, and she has done just that. They are all back on really good terms - even better than before. Kristen reached out to Rob's sisters and expressed how sorry she was," a source said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money