‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ Sequel All Set for Kristen Stewart, Rupert Sanders Fired
By Czarina Malleta | November 28, 2012 6:32 PM EST
Kristen Stewart is in, Rupert Sanders is out. The "Snow White and the Huntsman" sequel has been confirmed and Kristen will stay to reprise her role. However, Rupert Sanders is fired from his chair as director of the movie.
Kristen Stewart will not be jobless after "Breaking Dawn Part 2" ends. The young actress is set to reprise the role of "Snow White" in her controversial movie, "Snow White and the Huntsman."
Studio bosses and producers are said to have made a decision between Kristen and Sanders, and they chose to keep the 22-year-old actress. Otherwise, it would be incredibly awkward for the two to work with each other after they were photographed kissing last July.
Because Sanders is exerting all his efforts to fix his marriage with his wife Liberty, who was rumored to have wanted a divorce, the director didn't want to be attached with the movie project anyway.
"The script has already been written and production will begin late next year. However, Rupert Sanders definitely won't be a part of the project," a source said on RadarOnline. "Rupert didn't want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director."
While Rupert's marriage still seems to be a blur, Kristen and Robert managed to patch things up between them. The two are reportedly back together after a series of photos of them kissing in Kristen's home surfaced. Rob and Kristen also look much comfortable to be side-by-side during the premier of their last "Twilight" movie.
The two were also photographed at the JFK airport on Friday after they reportedly spent Thanksgiving with Robert's family back in London. The trip came after it was revealed that Robert's sisters have both finally forgiven Kristen after her attempts to win back Robert's trust.
"It was really important for Kristen to win back the love and trust of Rob's family, and she has done just that. They are all back on really good terms - even better than before. Kristen reached out to Rob's sisters and expressed how sorry she was," a source said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef