‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ Sequel All Set for Kristen Stewart, Rupert Sanders Fired
By Czarina Malleta | November 28, 2012 6:32 PM EST
Kristen Stewart is in, Rupert Sanders is out. The "Snow White and the Huntsman" sequel has been confirmed and Kristen will stay to reprise her role. However, Rupert Sanders is fired from his chair as director of the movie.
Kristen Stewart will not be jobless after "Breaking Dawn Part 2" ends. The young actress is set to reprise the role of "Snow White" in her controversial movie, "Snow White and the Huntsman."
Studio bosses and producers are said to have made a decision between Kristen and Sanders, and they chose to keep the 22-year-old actress. Otherwise, it would be incredibly awkward for the two to work with each other after they were photographed kissing last July.
Because Sanders is exerting all his efforts to fix his marriage with his wife Liberty, who was rumored to have wanted a divorce, the director didn't want to be attached with the movie project anyway.
"The script has already been written and production will begin late next year. However, Rupert Sanders definitely won't be a part of the project," a source said on RadarOnline. "Rupert didn't want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director."
While Rupert's marriage still seems to be a blur, Kristen and Robert managed to patch things up between them. The two are reportedly back together after a series of photos of them kissing in Kristen's home surfaced. Rob and Kristen also look much comfortable to be side-by-side during the premier of their last "Twilight" movie.
The two were also photographed at the JFK airport on Friday after they reportedly spent Thanksgiving with Robert's family back in London. The trip came after it was revealed that Robert's sisters have both finally forgiven Kristen after her attempts to win back Robert's trust.
"It was really important for Kristen to win back the love and trust of Rob's family, and she has done just that. They are all back on really good terms - even better than before. Kristen reached out to Rob's sisters and expressed how sorry she was," a source said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools