Kristen Stewart Not Pregnant; Couple Already Planning Marriage and Family?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 28, 2012 5:08 PM EST
Once again, Twilight couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart shook the press yesterday as rumors swirled that the young sweethearts are expecting their first born.
GossipCop cited a source close to the on screen and off screen couple who denied all the rumors and there is no absolute truth on the stories.
The source also said that Kristen Stewart was very happy on getting back together with Rob and is already planning the future with him.
OK! Magazine ran a story yesterday that the Rob and Kristen are expecting their real life Reneesmee months after they got back together following their tragic break up due to Kristen's cheating scandal last summer with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.
The mag also reported that the pair is already planning a "lavish nursery" for the child, and wanted to raise the kid in England. The report also cited that Kristen is "begging" Brit actor Rob to marry her before the baby is born.
However, neither Stewart nor Pattinson has commented on the rumors.
Some people find the story ridiculous as Kristen is only 22 years old and at the height of her career as an actress being the highest paid actress in Hollywood this year.
Other people think that this is the couple's way to secure each other and to prevent another incident of infidelity in the future.
On the other hand, their "Breaking Dawn Part 2" co-star Toni Trucks think that Rob and Kristen will be good parents.
Trucks told Hollywood Life, "If you are judging by the movie than they would make wonderful parents I mean they have a fierce group of friends who will protect them and their baby! So I think they would be good with kids."
Rob and Kristen just arrived in Los Angeles after they spent Thanksgiving weekend together in London with Robert's family. This proved that the couple is officially back together and is not a front act for the promotional activities of the final Twilight film, "Breaking Dawn Part 2".
It seemed that Kristen finally received the forgiveness she was waiting for from Rob's family. Initial reports said that friends and family of Robert Pattinson wanted him to break up with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report