Kristen Stewart Not Pregnant; Couple Already Planning Marriage and Family?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 28, 2012 5:08 PM EST
Once again, Twilight couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart shook the press yesterday as rumors swirled that the young sweethearts are expecting their first born.
GossipCop cited a source close to the on screen and off screen couple who denied all the rumors and there is no absolute truth on the stories.
The source also said that Kristen Stewart was very happy on getting back together with Rob and is already planning the future with him.
OK! Magazine ran a story yesterday that the Rob and Kristen are expecting their real life Reneesmee months after they got back together following their tragic break up due to Kristen's cheating scandal last summer with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.
The mag also reported that the pair is already planning a "lavish nursery" for the child, and wanted to raise the kid in England. The report also cited that Kristen is "begging" Brit actor Rob to marry her before the baby is born.
However, neither Stewart nor Pattinson has commented on the rumors.
Some people find the story ridiculous as Kristen is only 22 years old and at the height of her career as an actress being the highest paid actress in Hollywood this year.
Other people think that this is the couple's way to secure each other and to prevent another incident of infidelity in the future.
On the other hand, their "Breaking Dawn Part 2" co-star Toni Trucks think that Rob and Kristen will be good parents.
Trucks told Hollywood Life, "If you are judging by the movie than they would make wonderful parents I mean they have a fierce group of friends who will protect them and their baby! So I think they would be good with kids."
Rob and Kristen just arrived in Los Angeles after they spent Thanksgiving weekend together in London with Robert's family. This proved that the couple is officially back together and is not a front act for the promotional activities of the final Twilight film, "Breaking Dawn Part 2".
It seemed that Kristen finally received the forgiveness she was waiting for from Rob's family. Initial reports said that friends and family of Robert Pattinson wanted him to break up with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best