Horrible Jungle Scene: Snake Throws Up 'Cow' in Brazil River [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | November 28, 2012 4:37 PM EST
An anaconda may have had a meal too heavy, making it vomit a relatively big animal's undigested remains in a Brazil river. The horrific scene was captured on film. Now there is an ongoing debate in the comments section whether the heavy meal was a cow,a calf, a capybara or a deer.
Warning: The image you are about to see when you scroll down is safe for work, but may be too horrid for others.
The video uploader barely described the video, but the title says, "Anaconda Snake Pukes Out A Cow In A Jungle River." The same title is seen in the description, with only the location - Brazil jungle river - as additional information.
Those who have - with a calm stomach - watched the video clip have mixed perceptions of the swallowed animal. Some disagreed that the anaconda swallowed a cow, although the animal hide seems to suggest the given title was correct.
It isn't a cow, but a "capivara" (Capybara) Is the largest rodent in the world. It's around 10 times smaller than a big cow. - Gmmaverick
"Nao e um capibara" ("It's not a capybara") can be clearly heard at the start of the video. And capibaras have uniform redish brown fur, just a bit clearer underneath. - bertruss
Its not a capybara, those legs are too long to be a capyvara wich have much shorter legs. It is most probably a young calf. - Ezequiel Cabrera
Wrong tail for a cow. Legs too long for a capybara (never seen a piebald capybara either). Tail is just like a goat's - which is what I think it is. - xythm
Anaconda upset by audience during mealtime?
The image above shows the anaconda in its final stage of regurgitation. The big animal it has attempted to wolf down is now on its way out of its body.
It is not clear what stimulated the anaconda's regurgitation. It may have had one meal too heavy. But it is also suspected that those filming the jungle scene may have been responsible for the upset anaconda. Under stress, the anaconda instinctively empties itself out to flee easily.
Video: Anaconda Regurgitates, Throws Up Huge Meal in Gruesome Jungle Scene
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Meeks Death Hoax: Handsome Felon's Fake Death after Release from Jail Goes Viral
- Happy Birthday Prince George: 5 Things to Know About Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Son
- Prince George’s Birthday Celebrations: Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla to Remain Absent from Grandson's First Birthday Party Plus Other Details- Report
- Tony Abbott Launches #BringThemHome Operation for MH17 Victims; Black Avatars Trending on Social Media
- 'Dronies' to Become Latest Trend as Tourism New Zealand Buys Drone to Record Tourists' Videos
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales