Horrible Jungle Scene: Snake Throws Up 'Cow' in Brazil River [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | November 28, 2012 4:37 PM EST
An anaconda may have had a meal too heavy, making it vomit a relatively big animal's undigested remains in a Brazil river. The horrific scene was captured on film. Now there is an ongoing debate in the comments section whether the heavy meal was a cow,a calf, a capybara or a deer.
Warning: The image you are about to see when you scroll down is safe for work, but may be too horrid for others.
The video uploader barely described the video, but the title says, "Anaconda Snake Pukes Out A Cow In A Jungle River." The same title is seen in the description, with only the location - Brazil jungle river - as additional information.
Those who have - with a calm stomach - watched the video clip have mixed perceptions of the swallowed animal. Some disagreed that the anaconda swallowed a cow, although the animal hide seems to suggest the given title was correct.
It isn't a cow, but a "capivara" (Capybara) Is the largest rodent in the world. It's around 10 times smaller than a big cow. - Gmmaverick
"Nao e um capibara" ("It's not a capybara") can be clearly heard at the start of the video. And capibaras have uniform redish brown fur, just a bit clearer underneath. - bertruss
Its not a capybara, those legs are too long to be a capyvara wich have much shorter legs. It is most probably a young calf. - Ezequiel Cabrera
Wrong tail for a cow. Legs too long for a capybara (never seen a piebald capybara either). Tail is just like a goat's - which is what I think it is. - xythm
Anaconda upset by audience during mealtime?
The image above shows the anaconda in its final stage of regurgitation. The big animal it has attempted to wolf down is now on its way out of its body.
It is not clear what stimulated the anaconda's regurgitation. It may have had one meal too heavy. But it is also suspected that those filming the jungle scene may have been responsible for the upset anaconda. Under stress, the anaconda instinctively empties itself out to flee easily.
Video: Anaconda Regurgitates, Throws Up Huge Meal in Gruesome Jungle Scene
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- Viral Video Cyring Sadie: 5-Year-Old Little Girl Does Not Want Her Baby Brother to Grow Up [WATCH VIDEO]
- New Zealand Drafts IWC Resolution to Stop Japanese Whalers from Hunting in 2015
- 'Watch the MH17 Plane Missile Hit Video Tape in Mobile' Goes Viral on Facebook
- Pacific Islands Forum Delegates Appeal for Changes to Climate Policies, Better Marine Life Protection
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date