Horrible Jungle Scene: Snake Throws Up 'Cow' in Brazil River [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | November 28, 2012 4:37 PM EST
An anaconda may have had a meal too heavy, making it vomit a relatively big animal's undigested remains in a Brazil river. The horrific scene was captured on film. Now there is an ongoing debate in the comments section whether the heavy meal was a cow,a calf, a capybara or a deer.
Warning: The image you are about to see when you scroll down is safe for work, but may be too horrid for others.
The video uploader barely described the video, but the title says, "Anaconda Snake Pukes Out A Cow In A Jungle River." The same title is seen in the description, with only the location - Brazil jungle river - as additional information.
Those who have - with a calm stomach - watched the video clip have mixed perceptions of the swallowed animal. Some disagreed that the anaconda swallowed a cow, although the animal hide seems to suggest the given title was correct.
It isn't a cow, but a "capivara" (Capybara) Is the largest rodent in the world. It's around 10 times smaller than a big cow. - Gmmaverick
"Nao e um capibara" ("It's not a capybara") can be clearly heard at the start of the video. And capibaras have uniform redish brown fur, just a bit clearer underneath. - bertruss
Its not a capybara, those legs are too long to be a capyvara wich have much shorter legs. It is most probably a young calf. - Ezequiel Cabrera
Wrong tail for a cow. Legs too long for a capybara (never seen a piebald capybara either). Tail is just like a goat's - which is what I think it is. - xythm
Anaconda upset by audience during mealtime?
The image above shows the anaconda in its final stage of regurgitation. The big animal it has attempted to wolf down is now on its way out of its body.
It is not clear what stimulated the anaconda's regurgitation. It may have had one meal too heavy. But it is also suspected that those filming the jungle scene may have been responsible for the upset anaconda. Under stress, the anaconda instinctively empties itself out to flee easily.
Video: Anaconda Regurgitates, Throws Up Huge Meal in Gruesome Jungle Scene
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- Woman, 40, Charged after Six Baby Corpses Found in Canada U-Haul Locker
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Seven Weird Things Banned by Governments
- ISIS Taking U.S.-Airdropped Weapons An 'Embarrassment'; Another Yazidi Massacre Looming [VIDEO]
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’