Horrible Jungle Scene: Snake Throws Up 'Cow' in Brazil River [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | November 28, 2012 4:37 PM EST
An anaconda may have had a meal too heavy, making it vomit a relatively big animal's undigested remains in a Brazil river. The horrific scene was captured on film. Now there is an ongoing debate in the comments section whether the heavy meal was a cow,a calf, a capybara or a deer.
Warning: The image you are about to see when you scroll down is safe for work, but may be too horrid for others.
The video uploader barely described the video, but the title says, "Anaconda Snake Pukes Out A Cow In A Jungle River." The same title is seen in the description, with only the location - Brazil jungle river - as additional information.
Those who have - with a calm stomach - watched the video clip have mixed perceptions of the swallowed animal. Some disagreed that the anaconda swallowed a cow, although the animal hide seems to suggest the given title was correct.
It isn't a cow, but a "capivara" (Capybara) Is the largest rodent in the world. It's around 10 times smaller than a big cow. - Gmmaverick
"Nao e um capibara" ("It's not a capybara") can be clearly heard at the start of the video. And capibaras have uniform redish brown fur, just a bit clearer underneath. - bertruss
Its not a capybara, those legs are too long to be a capyvara wich have much shorter legs. It is most probably a young calf. - Ezequiel Cabrera
Wrong tail for a cow. Legs too long for a capybara (never seen a piebald capybara either). Tail is just like a goat's - which is what I think it is. - xythm
Anaconda upset by audience during mealtime?
The image above shows the anaconda in its final stage of regurgitation. The big animal it has attempted to wolf down is now on its way out of its body.
It is not clear what stimulated the anaconda's regurgitation. It may have had one meal too heavy. But it is also suspected that those filming the jungle scene may have been responsible for the upset anaconda. Under stress, the anaconda instinctively empties itself out to flee easily.
Video: Anaconda Regurgitates, Throws Up Huge Meal in Gruesome Jungle Scene
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Update: Australians Unveil New Map To Find The Missing Plane
- Surge in UFO Sightings in Queensland Observed; Gold Coast 'Hot Spot' of UFO Encounters
- Court Grants Indian Man Divorce Over Wife’s Insatiable Sex Demands
- ISIS Threat: Australia Terror Alert Level at 'Medium' as Saudi King Warns of Attacks in Europe in a Month
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leak Raises Doubts on Apple's iCloud; How to Secure Apple ID
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones