Rihanna Uploads More Post 777 Tour Photos To Twitter
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 28, 2012 7:34 AM EST
Rihanna is sharing more photos of her rest and relaxation habits following her whirlwind "777" tour. Recently, the singer posted to Twitter a photo of herself in black underwear and smoking some kind of cigar, the Daily Mail reports.
The news source notes that in the photo, Rihanna is holding her iPhone, which has an image of herself on it. In addition, she accented her barely there look with a diamond tennis bracelet and matching necklace.
Rihanna has been extremely active on Twitter lately. She posted a photo of herself topless and looking over her shoulder on Monday, and she posted a photo of supposed on-again-off-again boyfriend Chris Brown shirtless in her bed as they spent the Thanksgiving holiday together last week.
While she had a lazy morning in bed, she was quickly back to work giving an interview to Nick Grimshaw on the Radio 1 Breakfast Show, where she spoke about how “stressful and tiring” her recent seven-day tour had been.
“I'm a little sick right now, but I'm not affected by it, I'm in a great mood -- I'm getting a bit of a cold,” she said.
The singer was accompanied by a group of friends, fans, and reporters on her tour plane. Many complained that she did not spend enough time with them during the tour, but Rihanna explained to Grimshaw why she wasn’t able.
“It was fun. It was exhausting... it was definitely different doing your job but with 200 guests coming along with you - they want you to get drunk after the show. Most of the plane rides were two hours to four hours,” she said.
“I used my time wisely ... I didn't party too hard. I had to save my voice -- sometimes you wish you could give more.”
Yesterday, she uploaded to Twitter a first-person view of her bed, captioning that she was feeling under the weather.
“It's good to have some time to sleep you need it, as much as I like to push through it I am realizing it doesn't work in the long run because you get sick and your schedule's shot so if you pace it the right way,” she told Grimshaw.
Despite the Daily Mail’s report, the recent image of Rihanna was not on her Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS