NFL 2012 Week 13 Lines: Point Spreads, Totals and Complete Betting Odds from Las Vegas
November 28, 2012 5:12 AM EST
The final month of the 2012 NFL season is upon us. Week 13 begins the start of five straight weeks of football in December.
The Week 13 schedule consists of eight divisional matchups, though most of them won’t have much effect on which team wins the division. In only one of the eight divisions are the first and second place teams separated by one game.
Almost every game on the schedule is expected to be competitive. No team enters the week as a double-digit favorite.
The Atlanta Falcons will host the New Orleans Saints to kick-off the slate of games on Thursday Night Football. It likely won’t affect the NFC South race, as the Falcons have a four-game lead over the Buccaneers and a five-game lead over the Saints. However, it should be one of the more compelling Thursday Night contests of the year, as both teams are in the playoff hunt.
The Packers and Bears are a part of the closest division race. Chicago leads Green Bay by just one game in the NFC North. The Bears are expected to beat the visiting Seahawks, while the Packers are tied for the biggest favorites of the week, as they are giving nine points to the Vikings.
The Cowboys are the other team that is a nine-point favorite. They are expected to handle the Eagles on Sunday Night Football. With their recent loss to Cam Newton and the Panthers, Philadelphia has the worst record in the NFC.
The uncertain status of Ben Roethlisberger hasn’t allowed the Las Vegas casinos to make a betting line for the matchup between the Steelers and Ravens. There’s a chance he could return from his injury. Baltimore beat Pittsburgh by three points in the quarterback’s first game on the sidelines.
The contest between the Raiders and Browns features the smallest point spread. Cleveland heads to Oakland as just 1.5-point underdogs.
The Monday Night Football game is also expected to be a good one. The Giants are giving the Redskins 2.5 points in Washington. If Robert Griffin III can lead his team to a victory, it would cut New York’s NFC East lead to one game.
Below are the complete betting lines for all the Week 13 games, including the point spreads and totals. These are the consensus odds from multiple sportsbooks in Las Vegas.
New Orleans Saints (+3.5) at Atlanta Falcons, 56
Seattle Seahawks (+4) at Chicago Bears, 38
Minnesota Vikings (+9) at Green Bay Packers, 46.5
San Francisco 49ers (-7) at St. Louis Rams, 40
Arizona Cardinals (+4.5) at New York Jets, 36.5
Carolina Panthers (-3) at Kansas City Chiefs, 40.5
Indianapolis Colts (+4.5) at Detroit Lions, 51
Jacksonville Jaguars (+6) at Buffalo Bills, 45
New England Patriots (-7.5) at Miami Dolphins, 51
Houston Texans (-5.5) at Tennessee Titans, 47
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+7) at Denver Broncos, 50.5
Cleveland Browns (+1.5) at Oakland Raiders, 45
Cincinnati Bengals (-1.5) at San Diego Chargers, 46
Pittsburg Steelers at Baltimore Ravens (No available line)
Philadelphia Eagles (+9) at Dallas Cowboys, 43
New York Giants (+2.5) Washington Redskins, 51
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues